Chapter 6

Minah's POV

It's Monday, but I still cant figure out what was the reason behind Taehyung's strange smile.

I want to ask him about it but I know he'll just lie and tell me silly jokes instead.

Therefore, I have decided to go downstairs, walk briskly, and skip breakfast in order for me to avoid Taehyung oppa.

To my surprise..

"Minah! Can I walk with you on your way to school?" he smiled.

I guess he felt that I was planning to ask him about his strange smile last night.

"Well what else can I do? Ne~" I answered.

He grabbed his beanie and said "Kaja!"

While walking.. I can sense that we are both planning to talk about something but we're quite scared to break the silence.

*after 5 minutes of silence*

He finally spoke. "About last night-" I cut him as I asked,

"Why are you suddenly acting strange? I mean I was so happy that I hugged you but to my surprise you didn't even hug me back? instead, you gave me a smile you thought I wouldn't see" I asked while avoiding his eyes.

"Bb-bb-bec-ause, because, uhm beacuse I was so surprised that you hugged me because it has been a long time since you gave me a hug.." he said.

I came to think about it.. Oh yeah, he is right.. It must be really awkward since the last time I hugged him was when we were still kids.

"Ah~ I shouldn't have asked you about it.. haha. common sense isnt it?" I uttered while laughing softly.

I didn't think twice anymore.. I pulled his beanie and hugged him so tight again.

"Oppa! I missed hugging you! Sorry if I thought you acted strange just because you wore an unusual smile. He he. If you won't mind.. can I hug you more often??" I explained.

"Hah! Of course! Let Oppa give you a piggy piggy back ride? Ne?" he asked happily.

"Ne! Kamsamnida Oppa! Saranghae!" I told him.

"I missed my little princess!! But uhmm.. why are you so heavy now?" He teased.

"Yah!" I shouted.

"Mianhae, princess. I was just kidding." he appeased.

After a while.. we finally reached school.

"Oppa, I am running late! See you later when I get home!" I said while I was running my way to the classroom.

Taehyung's POV

I almost got caught! Wew.

How could she fall for my explanation? Am I that awesome that is why she agreed with me? Aishh.

Oh! I have a practice today. I have to be quick now!

[A/N]

end of chapter 6!

i hope im already boggling your minds! Hehehe O u O

Please keep reading! kamsamnidaaa~