Poo water and squinting

Squint's P.O.V
"Hey what happened to you guys?" Chunk asked me as I helped Mouth pull up his bike. I did enjoy holding on to Mouth but now that we're around people we must go back to the usual and hate each other. "well nimrod, here thought it would be a good idea to go top speed down a hill then make a sharp turn at the bottom, so we fell" I said explaining to everyone.

"Are you okey Em, what the hell were you thinking mouth you could have killed my sister." Mikey yelled at Mouth, I guess I was over reacting about the crash, no one got hurt and in the end I got to hold Mouth tighter. I felt bad he was being yelled at by Mikey.

We walked a 100 steps north like the map said to the old summer restaurant. we saw two dudes walk in and after a while they didn't come out so we decided to walk there. while walking we heard gun shots and I grabbed on to a hand. thank god it was Mikey and not Mouth, if it would have been I don't think I would have been able to let go.

I looked through the window with Data as chunk was saying something about DRV... bullet holes... matzah balls. it was all really confusing.

We decided to go in. Mouth said that the place looks like it hasn't been open for 10 summers.

"Who are you." a voice said that made us all jump and see who it was. It was definitely a women with her shoes she was wearing but her voice and face were ugly enough to to make her be a man.

"We're here to order something." Mikey said. "Oh yeah, hmm well then what do you want?" She asked in a grouchy tone.

"Wa-wat-water." Mikey said "for all of us pl-please ma'am." she gave us a look then spoke "any thing else?" We shook our heads, the she screamed 5 waters, to who ever was in the kitchen.

Now idiot Mouth thought it was best to start talking. "uh uhm" he said clearing his throat. "I would actually like veil scaloppine." he said with a smirk. we tried telling him to shut up but he wouldn't.

She grabbed him by the cheeks and told him that they only served tongue. Uhhh, I did not like this old hag, how dare she grab my friend and threaten him like that. I just wanted to stomp on her foot till she let go of him.

She let go of him and threw him in the direction of me. as soon as he touched me I grabbed his arm so she couldn't take him back. he realized I had hold of him and said "well if you wanted a hug you should've asked." with a smirk. yep same old mouth I let go of his arm and sat down. chunk on my left and Data on my right.

When she came back she had 5 cups of some sort of liquid. it was brown with stuff floating in it. It was poo water. "are you sure this is water?" I asked. "its wet right? Then it's water she said. as she turned Mikey asked where the bath room was she gave him a stern look then told him the right.

While waiting for Mikey to come back data and chunk were talking about how the bath rooms must be gross here. Mouth took my glass that I had pushed away. he was poring the brown liquid back in forth from cup to cup, not taking his eyes of of me. we stared at each other for who knows how long. I could get lost in those chocolate orbs of his. oh no not again.

I shake my head out of thought and see Brand walk in just in time for Mikey to come back Brand grabbed him and took him outside, the rest of us following behind.

Once out side we go back up to the big rock where Mikey explains the IT. " u saw it you have to believe me, come on let's go back and I will show you it."

"Sure cuz there will be a deformed human thing in a restaurant, you sound as bad as chunk dude." Mouth told him.

"Hey if Mikey says it was down there then I believe him." I said defending my twin.

"Oh no we are not going back there mom wants us home then she is going to ground me or kill me hopefully the first choice." Brand said. I gave him pleading eyes to stay, it usually works fingers crossed it does too today. "fine we will go see Mikey's IT, but you have to go home."

"Great that's, wait what how is that fair I'm older then Mikey by 9 minutes I should get to go." I said, once again I made those pleading eyes. apparently they work on everybody because I heard Mouth shout "just let her go for god sakes." Every one was now looking at him because he never sides with me. Brand sighed then said "real quick then we are out of there."

We waited till they left the restaurant carrying something. I was squinting to see when I heard some one whisper in my ear, "your mom was wrong you actually look cute when you squint." of course it was Mouth. my face was turning red and I hoped no one noticed.

As the car drove away some one tapped Brand on the back. it was Andy and stef . They came to join us, I really wasn't paying attention, only thinking about what Mouth just said to me.

He was now in the front by Mikey, and talking and not even making eye contact with me. it made me sad. I'm starting to think that I may see Mouth as something more the a friend. that excites me and scares me. I'm falling for Mouth uh oh.