DiE x Male Reader Part 1

S/O @BidoofSenpai :3
----------------------------------------------
DiE's POV
It was really cold at night so I decided to go to M/n's bed and cuddle with him. That would make me warmer wouldnt it? I grab a few blankets and then I walk over to M/n's bed and lay down next to him putting the blankets over us. He turns over and cuddles me. Wait what is he doing? Does he like me too? I blushed and then kissed his head. His eyes fluttered open. "E-Esper???" he blushed.

M/n's POV
I opened my eyes still a bit tired and I see Esper laying next to me. And im cuddling him. Wait when did this happen? "Esper what are you doing in my bed" I asked. "I-Its cold..." He shivered then pulled me closer. "Well then turn off the A/C" I told him. "But then it will be really hot and ill die" he whined. "Fine... you can stay..." I said
I really didnt mind that he was gonna sleep next to me I just didnt want him to know that I... loved him. I put my arms around him and we both fell asleep.

~Time skip 2 morning brought to u by 911 Reckless Fish~

DiE's POV
I woke up and decided to make breakfast for M/n. I am going to make (your favorite food) since he likes it so much.

~Time skip 2 when food is done~

DiE's POV
I set the food on the table for M/n. I go to our room and wake him up. "M/n breakfast is ready" I say. As soon has he hears that he gets up and runs to the kitchen. I go and sit down next to him.

M/n's POV
I sit down and start eating the food. "Your a great cook Esper" I smiled. "Anything for you M/n" he says. Its time I tell Esper my feelings for him. "Uh... Esper?" I ask. "Yea M/n?" he replies. "Can I uh... tell you something.." I blush. "You can tell me anything M/n" he smiled. "Well... Esper... I-I.... I Love... You..." I blushed and sat there waiting for a reply. He pulled me into his arms and hugged me. "I love you too M/n..." he whispers. "R-Really?" I ask. "Yes and I always have... I just thought you wouldnt feel the same way" he says. He kisses my forehead and then I continue eating.
----------------------------------------------
THE END I DIDNT KNOW HAO 2 END IT K QQ