She's a what?!

Matthew shook his leg nervously, while he was tapping on the wooden table with his finger.
"Where is she already??", he taught to himself while looking around. He was waiting for his girlfriend, Amber, so they can go to Dylan's house together. The Mexican was throwing a BBQ/pool party, and it was the perfect opportunity for Matt's friends to meet his new girl. The only one who already met her, was Jordon. The rapper did not like the girl from the start, he said he has a "bad feeling about her". Matt did not understand why Jordon found her weird. But honestly, he didn't care.
Suddenly two hands covered his eyes and a girlish voice squeaked: "Guess who?"
Matty smiled and took the hands off his eyes and wrapped the arms around himself. Amber leaned forward and kissed his cheek, when the drummer hummed: "Hmm, Amber?", she giggled as an answer. Matt smiled back as he grabbed her wrist and got up to start walking and pulling his girl along, "C'mon babe, we're gonna be late!"
His pace was fast, and she ran after him, her short skirt flowing in the slight summer breeze. She had a bikini top and a baggy, transparent, sleeveless shirt over that. She wasn't typically what Matt would go for.. He liked intellectual girls, someone whom he can have a deep conversation with. But he had had enough of the constant heartbreak, the broken, empty feeling... He decided to be with a different kind of girl for sometime, someone to just have fun with. Amber was perfect for that.

Matt rang the bell at Dylan's front door, before the Mexian answered. He opened the door with "Mattyy!!! Ya made it, ma homie!" as a greeting. Amber stuck her hand out and said hi, when Matt introduced her.
The rapper shook her hand and said "Nice to meet you", before stopping to take a look at her from bottom to top. Something was definitely familiar about her, but he just couldn't put his finger on it.
"If you're done checking out my girl Dilly, we'd like to come in?" -Matt snapped Dylan back to reality. He shook his head and said: "Sorry! But I'm sure, I've seen you before, somewhere!". The girl blushed, and the housekeeper stepped aside so they could go in.

They went through the living room, to the kitchen, where there was a glass door that led to the porch, and out to the backyard.

Dylan threw two beers at Matt, and went straight back to the yard, where his barbeque was set up, and already smoking. He had an apron on and it said "Kiss the cook", which Anna, his girlfriend, found really cheesy. Nevertheless, Dilly wore it with pride.
Danny was helping out around the grill, and was in the middle of flipping some steaks when Funny Man came back and took over control again.

Vanessa was the first one to go over to greet Matty and Amber, followed by Jorel and George. Austin Carlile, and his wife Pamela were also at the BBQ and later came over to say hi. Charlie was the last one to greet them, though he and Da Kurlzz were practically best friends.

The girls were inside, in the kitchen, getting some plates and silverware ready, and making some salad to go with all the meat. Dilly was hesitant and didnt think they would need salad, but hey, the chicks eat healthy.

Danny was helping Dylan with the meat and they took all the food over to the table where the rest of the guys sat, beer in hand. Charlie insisted they get a few more drinks outside, so Dylan went inside with him to grab a couple more. By that time, the girls brought out the plates and forks, and found their spot at the table.
Once Jordon was alone inside with the Mexican, he pulled him to the side:
"There is something really off about that girl!", he said in a low voice.
"I dunno man, she looks really familiar to me...", the taller man looked outside to see the girl again.
"I know, right??", Jordon also realized that he saw her somewhere before.

They both went outside with the drinks and sat down to finally dig in.
Dilly sat down next to Anna, and looked around, seeing all the food. He felt like a wild dog who hasn't eaten for days. Steaks, hot wings, hamburgers, grilled chicken, hot dogs... He didn't know what to grab first.
Charlie was the first one to dive in with a fork, yelling "The weenie is mine!" and grabbed a hot dog.
Vanessa politely passed around the salad, but most of the guys were already packing their plates with the meat.
George laughed at the sight of Jordon with a half eaten weiner hanging out of his mouth, and commented with a full mouth:
"You look ridiculous, ya know that?", he chuckled as he stuffed his mouth with another hamburger.
"Yeah, ya dont look any better yourself, Georgie!", Matt stated.