17 - Homophobic Siblings Call The Shots

Start from the beginning

"Sorry I took so long..." I mumbled as I exited the bathroom to see Cj sitting on a neatly made bed with a towel and new clothes in hand, looking patient.

"It's okay," he assured, not making the move to the bathroom yet as I pulled on a pair of socks and began to lace on shoes.

I awkwardly glanced over at him, but looked away with a short cough, "Um, so are you gonna go take a shower, or?"

"We had sex last night." He randomly pointed out, like he knew it was on my mind and slowly killing me.

"Don't remind me." I muttered under my breath, although the slightly hurt expression on his face told me he had heard.

He bit on his bottom lip, almost nervously as his voice went especially quiet, "You regret it, don't you?"

His sad tone of voice hurt to hear, "No, Cj-"

"You don't have to lie to me," he spat, hopping up from the bed as he gave me a small glare, "You do that to your girlfriend enough as is."

"Cj, wait." I insited as I quickly grabbed his wrist and spun him around before he could leave into the bathroom, surprising myself by catching his lips with my own.

He seemed surprised as well, shocked even as he awkwardly kissed me back, both of us wide eyed and I pulled away, wiping my mouth off with the back of my hand on impulse.

His eyes went from hopeful to broken in a split second and that expression killed me, so I quickly cupped his cheeks in my hands as I smashed my lips onto his again, attacking them feverishly. I let my eyes close this time as our lips parted open and I let my tongue enter his mouth carefully, making sure not to let this become sloppy. His kiss was familiar yet new all at once and it warmed my chest, yet frightened me as well.

"Aren't you going to wipe me off your mouth again?" He asked with a slight inclination of bitterness after I had pulled away again and we caught our breaths.

I shook my head a little, not daring to do that again,"I didn't mean to do that."

He arched an eyebrow, "Then why did you? Are you really that disgusted by me now?"

I shrugged, sighing, "No! I don't know...Maybe?"

He went to turn from me again.

"No! I meant to say no," I desperately tried to assure and his face was trying hard to figure out what I meant in all of my confusion, "Listen Cj..." I began, running a hand through my hair, "You understand that what we did last night was wrong, right?"

He frowned at me, "Why? Because you have a girlfriend that you don't even like? Or maybe because you did us both on the same night? Or was it wrong because I'm a boy and you don't want to admit that you're not 100% straight? Or-"

"All of the above, okay?" I confessed, cutting him off, "But also because you're Ben's little brother, and that's the biggest fucking betrayal."

"I get that you're guilty, but so am I. I don't like going behind my brother's back and helping you to cheat either, but I like you and I can't help that," he looked worried, "And you still like me too, right?"

I blinked at him for a second, the true answer on the tip of my tongue but I couldn't find the strength to admit it, so I sighed instead, just staring at him with a pleading expression, hoping he could read my mind for me.

My silence only seemed to upset him more though as he turnd away from me again and headed into the bathroom, shutting the door behind himself. I rolled my eyes at my inability to make up my damn mind about any of this and when the sound of shower water began, I stepped away from door and glanced over at the clock to see that it was just 15 minutes after noon. I assumed Ben and Green-Bean were still asleep then since the cabin was very quiet, and considering the party, there were more than likely a few hangovers.