Chapter 12: The "Brilliant" Plan

Start from the beginning

Liz: I want to its just that...I’m afraid. What if it doesn’t work out? What if the fans send hate to me again? Will Harry be a bit over protective?

Harry: Stop asking those questions and go get Niall back

Question: Harry, why wouldn’t you just open the stupid door?

Harry: Whats the point. Nick wouldn’t let us in anyways. But im pretty sure Louis plan will work.

Question: To all the lads, why won’t you just tell Paul to bring the police and just open the fricken door?

Louis: Yeah why didn’t we just call the police?

Zayn: Cuz we’re idiots

Liam: Your a bigger idiot

Zayn: AM NOT

Harry: Stop fighting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Question: Liz, do you still love Niall?

Liz: Well...yeah I do. How can you not love Niall? He makes me feel special and beautiful everyday.

Question: Niall, do you LOVE Liz?

Niall: Love is a very strong word. I don’t just LOVE her. I also NEED her. She was the best thing that has ever happened to me. And I will get her back.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Question: Louis, what is something you have gotten in trouble for by Paul?

Louis: Well there are MANY things that I have gotten in trouble for by Paul. But once I was walking outside of the studio and I found where all of the buttons that control the studios lights. There was this one button that if you press it then all of the lights in the Studio will turn off. It said not to press it. So I pressed it :)

Question: Paul, do you even know the boys are in Australia?

Paul: I just found out. They are in so much trouble.

Question: Liz, Why did you choose to go with Nick?

Liz: I didn’t want Julia to go through any more pain with that prick.

Question: Liz,What is going on in your head? Are you crazy? Do you have a plan to escape?

Liz: I don’t think i’m crazy... But I do have a plan to escape.

Question: Zayn, will you ever tell Liz about your feelings?

Zayn: Maybe...

Question: To story writer, can I be in the story?

MEH!: Maybe. Just message me your name, age, and which boy you like! And maybe i’ll put you in the story for a little.

Question: To Niall and Liz, why didn’t you guys tag team and knock Nick out and run with Julia and call the police?

Liz: You think its that easy to beat up a guy as big as Nick?

Question: Nick, why did you ever agree to work for your boss?

Nick: I was getting paid. He already paid me in advance so I need to get the job done.

*ONWARD WITH ZE STORY

Louis P.O.V