Nixon Pearce

(remove that weird shirt thing)

Nixon Pearce

Nicknames: Nix, The Unwanted One, The Disgrace One

16-22(depends on the story)

6'0

Sept 19th

Pansexual

Bio: Nixon Pearce was born into a royal family famous for their abilities and what not but when he was born along side his twin sister, the entire family changed as he was born with two extra set of eyes and somewhat tattoos on his body. At first his parent though he wasn't their son and asked to make sure and the doctors told them that Nixon was their child, and so they saw him an an unwanted child and focused their attention towards his twin sister as they was grateful they they don't look alike. As a kid he was getting ignored and treated like shit by his parent and other family as his twin was isolated from him; she never even met him at all and so though she was the only child. One day everything had changed as that day when he was eleven he figured out his ability that was once part of his family but only to be forgotten and he was the one who have it and tested it out on small creatures and was making progress until his mother walked up to him to give him an annual yelling and hitting. But as she was yelling and hitting him her arm was cut off causing her to yell out in pain and horror which made Nixon smirks and he then sliced her into bits killing his mother and he walked out of the room and started massacring his family. After killing almost half of his family he was seen by his twin as they never knew each other exist but Nixon felt a small hatred towards her, he left her alone to tell the others of the Pearce family of what he have done, couple of months of being on his own he was met by a woman by the name of Kin Yama and she took him in and became a mother towards him. In grade school he was meet by a kid by the name of Kenshin Sokumi and at first he didn't like the kid but Kenshin started to grow onto him and they became best friends as they both found out that their abilities are one of the strongest in the world. Now at his teenage to adult years he's still friends with Kenshin and deals with his twin sister at times and other things.

Personality: disrespectful(majority of the times), noncaring(towards people he really hate or don't know yet), blunt, an brutally honest person, lies sometimes to save his ass, an asshole, an very funny guy, short fuse, smart but at times never uses his brain, is a kind person but doesn;t show it, a smart ass that makes smart remarks 

Likes: his adopted mother, his friends, video games, sleeping, food, cooking, drawing, listening to music, naps, doing dumb things, fire, having fun with his friends, committing some crimes

Hates: his real family(killed some), morons, drama(even if he was the one who started it), racist, assholes who are worst than him, bastards, cocky people, egoistic assholes, over confident people

Base Abilities: Immense strength, super speed(can react to people who are faster), super durability, immense endurance, super agility, enhanced senses, super reflexes

Other Abilities: Immeasurable energy, regeneration(cost energy and stamina), Shrine

Shrine: Allows him to launch slashes at various ranges that can either dismantle or cleave things and people. If he uses dismantle and cleave he'll be able to call upon flames.

Other: was Born with Sukuna's tattoos and the two eyes but he can close them.

Voice:

(Mirage voice at 33:00 to 35:56)