S2 PT11: Dead End

A day passes since Uzi restored the memories of N & V, The squad now has to track Doll down.

The Keybug possesses the key to the Cabin Fever Labs. It could be the ultimate answer and guide on how to defeat the malevolent Absolute Solver. On how to turn Uzi back to normal, and POSSIBLY save Cyn. But that is NOT guaranteed. Cyn, after all. Is the first and the ultimate host. She probably merged with the solver itself by now, and cannot be turned back to normal, if she ever was normal.

Cabin Fever Labs - Surface Level

Doll walks up to Tessa and J. The red-eyed worker drone is holding the green robotic roach in her hand. She throws it at Tessa, who catches it.

"Возьмите меня с собой, Таков был уговор!-"

(Take me with you, That was the deal!)

Doll is cut off as Tessa shoots her, the bullet doesn't hit her, and instead plummets to the ground after making a few spins in the air. Doll covers her right eye with her hand.

"Just checking!"

Doll simply stiffens and gets more frustrated. Gritting her teeth.

As Tessa turns over to head to the labs, They are intercepted by Uzi, Thad, V and N.

AUHHHHHH- in unison

Meanwhile, Cabin Fever Labs. Underground Level. The Control Room.

Alice begins to wake up, he visor displays her eyes, as the "SLEEP MODE" text fades away. She tries to move. But realizes that... She is tied up?!? Her eyes widen in realization, she tries to look for Beau, but its pitch dark in the room.

Alice is trying to scream and untie herself. She is muffled by Beau's body SHOVED into her mouth, and her arms are currently tied up with ropes. She looks down to see Beau. She thinks this is some sick prank. Beau's visor is pitch black.

"Mmph!!! NGHH!!!"

Beau is offline, Alice is tied up to her own chair on wheels.

Then. A voice from the dark begins.

"Listen up, bitch. If you'll ever tell anyone about ME, or HIM. A disassembly drone's arm out of the dark points in the direction of another dark, shorter silhouette in the corner of the room

Then, I promise, your disassembly will be slow and painful. Understood?"

The lights turn on, the sudden flash of light blinds the still sleepy and groggy orange eyed worker drone. She then slowly opens her eyes again, and sees her captors.

Olga gets herself a chair and sits beside the control panel. Looking at Alice. She repeats her question.

"Do. You. Understand?"

Alice tries to mutter something out.

"Olga. I... i don't think she can say yes or no." Max awkwardly points at Beau in Alice's mouth

"Ой. Эм. Ну тогда моргни два раза если да. И три раза если нет." Shoots a death stare at Alice

(Whoops, Um, Then blink twice if yes, and three times if no.)

Alice simply blinks twice and continues looking around. The door is open. She doesn't get it. How did the 2 intruders get inside!?!? She had them all locked!

As Alice contemplates the possibilities, Olga takes a look at the camera feeds. So. Alice was supposed to wake up and see Uzi, N, V and Tessa. Thankfully, they got her tied up while she was asleep.

Now. Olga is the one controlling the lab's underground level.

"Thanks for the suggestion! @Gamer_Dee"