Chapter 11

Both kim brothers rescue yn and took her to the kim mansion... They ring the bell and someone open the door...

Tae :- kook please give us side..

Yes it's kook he was shocked to see yn like this... Anybody can say... Yn comes with the physical activity... Kook eyes got numb... Tae saw that and told him to moved a side...

Hobi took her to the living room till then yoonmin come downstairs... What they saw made their day worst... They never imagined yn will come someday like this...

Jimin and kook went towards her and started to check her... Yn's whole upper body have marks ...

Yoon :- thank you hoseok...

Hobi :- it's okay sir.... It's not only me but tae also help me equally... Said in low voice... Still looking at yn...

Yoon :- thank you tae...

Tae :- it's okay appa...

Hobi :- Mr jeon we are taking our leave... But he cutted by Yoon..

Yoon :- don't called me Mr jeon called me uncle hoseok... Hobi only nodded..

And bith kim brothers went outside... Kook eyeing tae only he also wanna say thank you... He was hoping that tae will turn to see him and he did tae turn around to see kook... Kook give him small smile and said thank you... And tae also give kook small smile... And he left from there....

Yoon was speechless to see yn like this but he can't do anything now... It's too late to do anything...

Yoon :- take her to the room... Said coldly...

They took her to the room...and went to their respective rooms to take a rest...

In yoonmin room..

Yoongi was recalling all the incidents is always hobi who actually care for yn from start... Even she insults him thousands of times but still he didn't stop his caring towards her... He was in deep thoughts when he feels someone hug him from back...

Jimin :- what are you thinking hubby...

Yoon :- about yn... I am getting scared for her... Will anyone in future accept her... You saw how she comes home and in which state... Who will accept her...

Jimin :- I know... I am getting tense to but the way hoseok always help her... I was thinking about if he.... But jimin cutted by yoongi..

Yoon :- no I will not accept it...

Jimin :- why ? you don't trust him..

Yoon :- no it's not like that... I trusted him.. But he don't deserve someone like yn... He deserves better...

Jimin :- it's truth but still... Let it be let's sleep tomorrow you have important meeting you know na..

Yoon :- ohh yeah... Let's sleep...

Other hand in kim House tae told everything to namjin .... Jin got worried for yn but hoseok he was recalling that on incident when yn was between that two mens..... He just get up in middle of conversation and went towards his room... Tae also left behind him.. Both brothers talk for a while and went to Dreamland.... Hoping for good things will happened in future...

Next morning...

Both household are doing their normal routine... But somehow both the parents decided to give soon to be couples their own time to know each other....

In jeon household...

All are gathered in dinning table with yn... In early morning kook went and wake up yn and told about everything... Yn get ashamed of herself a little she cried hugging her oppa but kook somehow console her and now rest is the history... They are having their breakfast peacefully when yoongi said something..