Chapter 31-

Okay, guys. I've decided this is going to be the last chapter! Enjoy!

Izzy's POV-

I can feel it... I'm losing... The Darkness pushes me, messing up my thoughts and replacing them. The evil consumes me, making me lose my breath. I can't help it as I finally give up the fight and fall out of my own body. Then, it feels like I'm dead. I can see everything going on around me.

Josh falls out of Reaper's body and is knocked aside towards me.

"Izzy!" He yells, getting up and running towards me. Wait...

"Josh. Are we- Are we dead?" I ask, my voice shaking.

He sighs. "If we don't hurry, we will be."

We look back towards everyone. It's me... Except my eyes now evilly glow the bright golden color.

"Well, Josh? You've lost. How does it feel? To lose everything?" He looks around like he can't see us, but he must because he's talking to us. I look down at my hands and gasp. My hands are transparent!

"Josh." I gasp out, tears running down my face. "We're dead..."

The world seems to fade around us as I look at Josh. Tears quietly slip out of his eyes too as he takes my face in his hands.

"I'm so sorry, Izzy..." His lips meet mine in a way that feels it will last forever. But, then I can't feel it anymore. Because I've faded away.

**********

3rd Person POV-

Suddenly, Ellie and Lexi fall to the ground, breathing hard.

"What the heck? Where's Jonathan?!" Ellie yells out as they look around. Izzy's back is to them, the elements swirling around them.

"Ellie?" A voice calls out behind them. It was Jonah. "How did we get here?"

"I don't know!" She yells, seeing Caralynn and Jonathan behind him. They carry Jonathan over. She drops down beside of him as they set him down. His breath is labored but at least he's still alive. Suddenly, they hear a crash behind them.

"Izzy!" Lexi calls out as Izzy turns around. Jonah gasps, knowing its just like his vision. Her eyes are glowing golden.

"Izzy! What are you doing?" Caralynn calls out, taking a half-step forward.

Izzy laughs, but her voice isn't her own. "Izzy was weak. Good thing she's gone now."

Her voice sounds like two people speaking at once. She smirks, raising we hands up. The ground rises. Then she takes her other hand and punches it forward. Lightning strikes down beside of a body behind her.

"It's- It's Josh! He's dead!" Jonah whispers to himself. Lightning strikes again, making them huddle together.

"Ready to end this?" 'Izzy' smirks.

She holds her hands above them and it seems the lightning forms in a ball. Thrusting down, the lighting falls as everyone screams and tries to protect themselves. It hits with the sound of an explosion.

**********

Sera's POV-

I stare at Nalin's body on the ground in front of me. There is a deep stab wound in the middle of his chest, and I feel as if I'm hyperventilating as I drop beside him. The group can't help but stare even though there is still a battle raging in the background. His eyes lightly flutter open to meet mine. Those beautiful hazel eyes that I've come to know so well.

"S-Sera.....Phina.." He whispers weakly, trying to reach his hand up to my face. I lean down so that my face meets it. I can feel my eyes beginning to water.

"I'm going to fix this." I say, reaching my hands to his wound as they begin to glow white. I press down gently, feeling the large wound slightly closing, but not nearly enough.

"You know I love you, right?" He whispers. I'm close enough to his face that I hear every word.

"I know, Nalin. I love you too." Tears find a way to escape my eyes. He reaches up and wipes one off of my cheek.

I put all of my energy into my hands, trying my best to put him back together. His blood seeps through my fingers every time I press a harder. I don't know how much more I can do for him.

He winces. I wish I could just take away the pain.

"Sera..." He slowly moves his hand away from my face and into his pocket. He weakly fumbles through it before something falls out and his hand slowly falls beside it. "T-Take it..." He finishes.

I reach around with one of my hands to grab the tiny box. I instantly know what it is. Tears stream down my face endlessly. He's fading. This is the last moment.

"Sera...just...stop.." He says, brushing one of my hands.

"No, you're going to live, dang it!" I shout out of rage as my hands shine brighter than ever.

"Sera...please." He says softly, looking into my eyes. I pick my hands up and reach back for the box. Opening it, I see the ring. It's a silver band with a pink heart-shaped gem on it.

"Oh Nalin.." I cry, looking at the ring. He takes it from me and reaches for my hand. He doesn't even take to the fac that it is covered in his blood, he just slides the ring onto my finger. I lean down and kiss him, taking his face in my hands, never wanting to let go. I can hear sobs all around our small group.

"I love you....M-Miss...Chrysanthos..." He says into my ear before I feel his body go limp beneath my hands. Adrenaline kicks in and my hands rush back to his chest. They glow so bright that the others have to shield their eyes.

I sit for a bit before I notice that the blood has stopped flowing. His heart has stopped, and he;s no longer here.

No.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no!

I hear shrieks from the others.

"SAMANTHA!" Andy screams. I grabs Nalin's bloodied form and hug it close, crying into his shoulder. I want to scream so bad. I know I can't. I look up for an instant to see that Samantha and Luke are both sitting on the ground.

Dead, with Andy staring in horror just seconds before a dark blade shoves itself straight through his heart, killing him as well. I stare in horror as the dark girl runs in the other direction, heading for another group of students.

"Sera...Sera, get up! We have to go, now!" Claire says, grabbing at my hand.

"I-" I begin to say.

"Sera he's not there. He's gone. I know you're upset but we have to move on." She tells me. I stand up and follow her and she leads me away. I steal one last look at Nalin's body before we are out of sight.

Before I know it, we're faced with another pair of dark warriors. The girl rushes towards Claire before she has time to defend herself. Black fire tears apart Claire's face, and I know she's done for. I will myself not to look her way. I run the other direction, trying desperately to get away. I notice that the rest of the school around us is almost completely dead and defeated.

And that's when I see him. He's got the same shape to his dark brown hair and his hazel eyes glimmer in the same sweet way. I run to him, no even thinking of the fact that he just died in my arms.

"You're here...how..." I say as he takes my hands.

"Don't ask questions. We don't have time for them." He says as he thumbs over the ring on my finger.

"Seraphina Chrysanthos.." He starts as he leans in to kiss me. Suddenly, he changes into one of the dark boys. Pain erupts throughout my entire body.

"You always were a sucker for him." he finishes as the energy is taken from my body and I leave this world forever.

**********

"Beautiful isn't it?" Reaper smiles, guarding his eyes as the ball of lightning falls. A bright white light blinds him and Jezebel. The sound makes their ears ring. But, it still doesn't ring as much as the silence afterwards.

"We've done it," Reaper whispers, watching the new Izzy smile at her work. "The Darkness has won."