Chapter 26-

Chapter 26-

Jonah's POV-

After Izzy leaves, and Josh runs after her, everyone looks around at each other. My heart seems to clench when I look at Ellie being comforted by Jonathan. Just when I got up the guts and was about to ask her out... He comes along. I shake my head, sighing.

I really don't get what she sees in the guy. He's not... Me. I've heard the other's talking. They say we're perfect for each other. Andy says she's the only one that can brighten me up.

If we're so perfect for each other, why isn't she with me? Is it because I'm such an idiot? Is it because the universe hates love? I look around at all the couples at the table. They all seem so happy together, so perfect for each other. So that can't be it...

What if I'm wrong? What if we're not meant to be together? Who believes in love at first sight? Not me... At least not until I saw her.

The way my eyes widened at the sight of her rainbow blonde hair... The way my heart sped up when I heard her laugh...

Sorry, you're probably not here to hear me go on and on about the love I can't have. But it's easier to worry about that than to worry about my constant visions and nightmares. Yeah, I didn't tell anyone about my nightmares. But you could tell by the looks on people's faces that I'm not the only one.

It's the same thing every time. Izzy stands in a hurricane as pieces of the broken school flies around her. She smiles as she looks over the fighting. Kids turning against their friends. But Izzy seems to be having a battle of her own. One eye is golden, the other still jade green, filled with fear. A familiar voice calls out her name in panic. The vision always ends with Izzy turning around, the evil overtaking her as her eye glow.

Now, THAT I should be worried about. But I just can't do it. Izzy can't be evil... If she's the chosen one. But all of that is said in some stupid prophecy we can't understand. Yeah, now you can see why it's easier to worry about love.

But I don't want to worry right now. So I just use the powers I still have borrowed from Josh to disappear, leaving behind the prophecy and the girl I'll never have.

*********************

Just a quick author's note: OMG!!! I HAVE OVER A THOUSAND READS ON THIS ALREADY!!!!! AND ALL MY OTHER BOOKS HAVE A BUNCH OF READS!!!! YAY! THANKS GUYS! KEEP IT UP WITH THE VOTES AND READS!!!!:D