Party Foul Pt 2 (Mingi & Ryujin & Yunho)

Content warning: sub-Mingi, bi threesome (mff), bondage, sense deprivation

word count: 2176
—————————————————————————

The rest of the game, Mingi and Ryujin kept getting distracted. Mingi sat across from you in the circle and got buzzed regularly for getting hard. You almost felt guilty because you were wet too, but thanks to Ryujin's tip, you kept your dress pulled down so nobody knew.

When it was your turn again, you landed on Ryujin, who you'd secretly wanted to kiss this whole time.

You grinned and puckered your lips towards her as you leaned forward. "Kiss," you told her.

She wasn't happy enough with that though and held her hand out to pull you closer. You straddled her, and she leaned back to watch how you sat on her lap. Your dress rode up, and she pressed her hands against your bare ass. She shook out her pink wolf cut and trailed her eyes from where your dress had gone up around your waist to your lips.

"Now you can kiss me," she smirked.

You cupped her face and leaned forward eagerly. Her soft plump upper lip fit perfectly between yours, and you sighed in frustration when she pulled away.

The buzzer went off several times behind you again, and your cheeks turned pink.

"Mingi, Ryujin, and (y/n)..." San laughed.

"I think I need to kiss you next because what are you doing to these people?" Jongho told you.

"It would really suck if you dared (y/n) to tie me up," Mingi side-eyed Jihyo, who had apparently pressed the button on him.

"You're a horny motherfucker, Mingi," she laughed.

"I'm just saying. That would suck. I'd definitely hate that," he lied.

"I'm not going to dare (y/n) to do that," she told him.

Mingi pouted immediately.

"See, I knew you were lying," she slapped his arm playfully. "I'm going to dare (y/n) and Ryujin to tie you up."

You turned to look at Ryujin's expression and knew right away she loved the idea. She bit her lip and stared at Mingi, and her hands squeezed your ass even more.

"Is there a time limit again?" Mingi asked.

Jihyo sighed, "Why? Do you want me to walk in on all of you fucking?"

"No. I just... I mean, it is kind of hot when that's a threat... but..."

Mingi suddenly slapped his hand on the buzzer.

"Yunho is hard," he pointed out.

He immediately tried to cover himself.

"I'm sorry, I just... this game is unfair for guys. We can't hide it," he shouted in defense.

"I dare Yunho to walk in to my room at some point in the next hour," Mingi grinned.

"Do I have to join you?" he groaned in annoyance.

"Only if you want to, baby," Mingi kissed his cheek and stood up. He helped you off of Ryujin, and then the three of you headed back to Mingi's room.

The first thing you noticed was the glass on the floor from the picture frame that had fallen earlier. He rushed to clean sweep it up quickly. Second, you saw how much paint had gotten everywhere else. His walls, door, chair, and floor were covered in your pink and blue handprints.

Ryujin closed the door and rubbed her hands together, unbothered by the mess, "Let's tie this bitch up."

"Hey! I'm not a bitch!" Mingi shouted.