XXVI. Hey.. Beach! (The End?)

"We're here! Finally.." Il-hwan grinned and looked back at his passengers,passengers,passengers, whowhowho all seemed to be waking up from his greeting. "Boys? Go and unload our things." The man got out of the car with Jin-woo and Jin-ho in tow.

"Then we girls will try to set up our spot now..." Kyung-hye smiled and pulled Hae-in towards the sandy shore.

The place was crowded.. PeoplePeople buzzed with excitement, enjoying themselves inin the place. Some opted to swim, some chose to play sports, and some even decided to just lay down under a shade.

The older couple thought it was great for the family to have some time for themselves—a—a vacation of some sort. They even invited their future daughter-in-law and their youngest's boyfriend to make it all more exciting. A day at the beach would be fun for all of them.

"Well,Well, this is really surprising.surprising."

"Which one,one, Oppa?" Oppa?" The fact that it's too crowded today? Or is it because Hae-in unnie is in her swimwearswimwear?" Jin-ah grinned teasingly and elbowed her brother's side.

She noticed how her brother's eyes scanned the crowded sandy shore before his gaze landed at the said woman,woman, who just got out ofof the changing room, donning her black two--piecethat definitely that definitely outlined the lady's figure. It boldly showed her mature yet sleek aura.

There was a pause before Jin-woo grunted and clicked his tongue. "Hmm.. both? Though for the latter part, it's nothing I haven't seen.."

Jin-ah gasped and stared at him,him, shocked. "I do not need to know that certain part of your life,life, oppa!"

"..What? I'm just saying, " saying, " Jin-woo laughed softly before freezing in his tracks as his father slung an arm over his shoulder.

"Oh,Oh, my son, I'm proud of you!" Il-hwan cackled and then gave him a hard slap on thethe shoulders. "Just make sure to be careful.."

"Ok dad.. Please stop with the topic now.." Jin-woo grumbled as he sprinted away.

"I hadhadn't expected that there would be a lot of people here today! Right on our vacation day,day, even.." Kyung-hye sighed as she laid the blankets down with Hae-in helping her.

Jin-ah still kept a look of disgust on her face as Jin-woo looked over. Hae-in just blinked innocently and stared at the two.

"Hyung! I got the umbrellas!" Jin-hogreeted them greeted them as he set down the umbrellas for their spot's shade. "This good?"

"That's all good, Jin-ho. Thank you." Il-hwan smiled as he set down other things they had. Everyone settled into their nice spot.

.

.

.. .. It wasn't even a long time when Jin-ah's 'lady instincts' tingled. She quickly nudged Hae-in's side. Hae-in lookedto see to see where the younger one was staring.

"Oh.."

"What do you think, unnie?"

"Hmm,Hmm, did they notice?"

At the same time, both lookedto see to see where the boys were, and of course, they were oblivious once again.

There were a bunch of girls by the mini bar that were eyeing the two. Some were trying to get the guys' attention,attention, and the others were just fawning over them.

"Well,"Well, that's not a nice sight.." Hae-in grumbled.

"What did you say, babe?" Jin-woo looked at the woman as he handed her acan of can of soda.