silent love

Hi everyone. Just a thought came into mind. So thought to write.

Nivas Apartments:

A cute couple is shifting to this new apartment. So our cute couple are arnav and kushi.

Kushi is trying to help him in arranging the things in the house for past one hour. But arnav is simply yelling at her to sit in one place and not to disturb him because he is very angry right now. He dont want to say anything to his love in anger. Kushi is feeling bad for him. So she went near him and made him turn towards her. She is trying to kiss him on his forehead but unable to do it. (Bcoz she is 5'4 and arnav is 6 feet height).By seeing her silly attempt a smile spread through his lips and bent towards her cute little wife. Kushi happily kissed him and hugged him tightly. Arnav anger got reduced by that.

By breaking the hug arnav said "Now you gave what you want. Right. Go and sit there silently until I finish this work." Kushi is seeing him with her best puppy face but arnav said " I know the meaning of your look. I am not going to allow you to work. " By hearing that kushi pouted sadly. Arnav cant see the face of her so said" kishi, you know right I cant see you work all the time. Atleast let me help with your work when I am free. I want you to take rest now. You were totally busy from past few days in buying all the things we need for our house. So let me arrange it for you atleast. " kushi simply smiled and went from there.

After arranging the house both sat and drinking the evening tea when arnav said" we should have been with our family if they have agreed For our marriage. Right " For which simply kushi nodded. "I agree that they want me to get married to their friends daughter. But when I said about you to them they agreed to meet you. I felt very happy that time . But the reason they gave me to not Marry you is very absurd. How can anyone think like that. We were together for almost 8 years now. I dont think it as a fault in you. But why cant they see the love in my eyes for you. " kushi just hold his hand and pressed it in a consoling manner. But deep down she is also feeling sad because of her arnav got separated from his family. Noticing her expressions arnav somewhat felt what she must be thinking " no! Stop your thoughts. You are not the reason for the separation of family. Dont think like that. You are a family to me. Ok. " arnav said sternly by hugging her. Kushi reciprocated happily.

"In case you forgot shall I remind you this is the life you have saved 9 years back from that accident. It took me whole one year for me to make you accept my love.

For one year you didn't look at myside. But after that accident only you entered into my life accepting me. ". Kushi smiled remembering that days. " The way you saved me. Its a WOW. Remember when I am crossing the road by keeping head phones without observing surroundings when a truck is heading towards me with full speed what have you done. " kushi nodded her head. "You threw your phone at me to gain the attention. I escaped from the accident. But you lost your phone. Then you came towards me like an angry lioness and started to hit me. Then I realized that day you are actually in love with me but not accepting me because of that silly reason which i have known from day 1 of our college and after knowing that only i actually fallen for you for not losing your positive attitude. I love you and always will for that ." Kushi hugged him." "Its my parents bad luck that they lost the most beautiful daughter in law because you are unable to talk. So what if you are unable to talk I am there with you right. I can Express your feelings by seeing your eyes. Ok leave them come let's eat dinner. "

Hope one day they will understand our love.