Chapter 2 (Paysons POV)

I pulled into the parking lot for my new apartment building, and got out of my car. I reached into my pocket, and pulled out my small purple camera and pressed record.

"Well," I said looking into the camera, "We're here" I smiled. I pressed the end recording button, and put the camera in my pocket. I walked in to the building, and into the elevator. I pressed the 'floor 3' button. The doors opened, and I walked down the hall to my apartment. I pulled my key out and opened the door. After unpacking all the boxes and bags I decided to meet some of my neighbors.

I go to the apartment next door and knock on the door. I knock on the door and a boy opens the door.

"Hey" He says. My mouth opens but no words come out. I look into his gorgeous green eyes. He lifts his arm up and pushes back his brown hair.

"Um" I say biting my lip. "I'm Payson. I just moved in next door" I say loosening up. I adjust the way I'm standing and my camera drops to the floor. My cheeks immediately go bright red. He reaches down and picks it up.

"Do you do photography?" He asks handing me my camera. I bite my lip and respond

"No. I make YouTube videos" "Really?! Me too!" He smiled.

"Are you serious?!" I ask. "What's your channel name? Mines PaysonMarie!" I say.

"Mines JoeyGraceffa" he says. "I'll subscribe to you" he says laughing.

"I'll subscribe to you too!" Uh well I gotta finish unpacking" I say

"ok." He says "see you later?"

"Yep!" I say smiling as I walk into my apartment.

Joey. The name repeats back into my mind a million times. Joey. I think to myself as I sit there smiling like an idiot. Joey Graceffa.