The 3 Dragon Princesses

A/N: in case you all are wondering: these are the names of the princesses.

Mariana - (Manic)

Serene - (Sonia)

Sonistasia - (Sonic) 'Yeah I combined Sonics name with the name 'Anastasia'. Pretty clever right?

They reached the throne room as they were forced on their knees.

The throne room was large and elegant. There on the top of the stairs are three thrones. One green, one pink, and one blue.

The guards the guard said to Amos, "Sorry your majesty."

Amos shrugged and answered, "It happens."

Knuckles asked, "Wh-What's going to become of us?"

Shadow answered stressfully, "We're probably going to be roasted by these fire breathing bitches and then our burned carcasses will be fed to those dragons outside."

Knuckles whimpered as his eyes widened in tears. He then said, "Oh God. I maybe depressed but I don't wanna die."

He sobbed softly as two different colored dragons emerged from behind them.

That was when the two dragons landed on the ground as multicolored fire surrounded them and the two transformed into two gorgeous female hedgehogs.

One green and one pink.

The pink one was wearing an elegant pink and silver-plumb dress with a black and purple crown on top. Princess Serene is her name.

The green one had a different crown as she had a multi-colored dress. It is undoubtedly Queen Mariana.

Amos said with a stern glare and a deep tone, "Mariana. We meet again. Didn't think our reunion was going to be this way."

Queen Mariana replied as she walked to him, "Well if it isn't my king to be. Prince Amos. Still think you could outrun me? Hehehe. Yer real cute when you're angry."

Amos asked, "Why wouldn't I be? you burned my brother Mariana."

Queen Mariana was a little displeased before she could say anything, she looks down as Amos said, "Look. Don't get wrong. I love you but, I wasn't ready to marry you. I never meant to make you mad."

Queen Mariana smiled as she replied, "Well you technically did and I'm not happy about it."

Amos the immediately said, "Listen. I'll be able to marry if you spare my friends. I promise I won't let this happen again."

Queen Mariana answered him as she placed her hands on her hips, "Well I'm glad you came to your senses Amos. However I'm going to spare your friends anyways."

Knuckles calmed down before Shadow asked, "What? Why?"

Princess Serene answered his question as she walked to him, "Cause she asked us to."

Shadow looks at Mariana as she said, "She doesn't mean me."

Amos counted the two sisters before he asked, "Hey wait. Where the hell is your youngest sister?"

That was when a purple dragon flew passed from behind them as Amos and Knuckles got spooked.

Shadow asked as he looks at the purple dragon flying around in circles as Serene said, "Well there she is now."

That was when the purple dragon landed as multi-colored flames surrounded it immediately and it turned her into a familiar female hedgehog.

When the flames cleared, it revealed to be the same blue hedgehog in the purple hood.

When she took off her hood, she revealed her long blue quills and her black and purple crown.

She also had two black and purple wings behind her back as she floated about two feet from the ground.

Amos protested, "Dear God! Would it kill you to stop trying to kill me with your spooks? I swear you are acting like a child."

The female blue hedgehog looks at Knuckles and greeted politely, "Oh hi again. I'm terribly sorry about this."

She then said as she was in front of Knuckles face, "I ask them to spare you both for a reason. And Grouchy Amos isn't one of them."

Amos then said 'offended' as Knuckles felt surprised about the girl, "What?! Grouchy?! I never!"

Shadow asked, "What?"

Knuckles replied as he kept looking at her flying in circles, "That's her. She's the one I saw last year."

Amos flatly said as the guards released them from their chains, "Oh. So you met the youngest princess."

Knuckles then asked in a speechless tone, "W-Who are you?"

The blue hedgehog answered him immediately and in a cocky tone, "My name is Sonistasia. Hehe. I'm the youngest dragon princess. I don't look like it cause I normally spend my time outside the castle."

Queen Mariana giggled and said, "Geez baby sis. You're getting more like Mom everyday. And please do get back in your royal threads. You're not in the city anymore."

That was when Sonistasia snapped her finger and in an instant she is in a purple and black elegant dress.

Serene then looks at Shadow and said, "Hey. He's cute."

Shadow looks away with a blush as he said, "Uhh....thanks Princess."