Abducted

Amos had sweat on his face as he kept dragging Knuckles away while Shadow followed them.

Knuckles kept yelling at him to hold on while trying to stop Amos from dragging him.

Knuckles finally got Amos to stop when he trips him in a tricky sort of way.

Amos stopped as Knuckles shouted, "WHAT THE HELL AMOS?!"

Shadow caught up with them and asked in shock, "Yeah Amos. What had gotten into you back there?!"

Amos panted and replied as he got up, "S-Sorry guys it's just that..."

He trailed off while looking down.

Both Shadow and Knuckles looked at each other before they looked at Amos with their eyes twitching as if the sun was in their eyes.

Shadow asked in a stern tone, "Amos, are you hiding something from us?"

Knuckles asked, "Yeah Amos? What the hell are you not telling us? You look like you knew that girl. If you do, then who is she?"

Amos replied 'trying to deny their questions', "Look when I said 'find someone new' I don't mean find yourself a strange girl."

Knuckles 'offended' protested, "Hey! She maybe strange but it wasn't like she was going to hurt me. She didn't look weird when I saw her."

Amos eyes widened before he asked, "Did she say anything about me? Was she asking you questions about me?"

Knuckles 'strangely pissed' reply him, "Why so you can have her?! No I don't think so."

Shadow then said to Amos, "Please! Amos! Tell us. What have you not told us?"

Before Amos can say anything back they hear a roar in the forest and to Amos horror. They were next to a Black Forest with black leaves.

Amos muttered in horror, "Oh no. The Obsidian Forest."

Amos turns to his friends and a panic and said, "We gotta get outta here now."

Shadow and Knuckles were confused as he said, "Amos what gives? It just a forest."

Amos yelled, "NO ITS NOT! COME ON!!"

He was going to grab Shadows hand but a big claw like hand was in the shadows before about to grab the black hedgehog.

Before Amos can warn Shadow, he was grabbed by the clawed hand and taken to the shadows as he screamed.

Knuckles shouted his name as Amos turns to two guard like figures in indigo dragon scale style knight armor. They also had wings on their backs.

The wings resembled that of a dragon.

Knuckles shouted, "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

The first guards said as Amos started to sweat with a horrified expression on his face, "Prince Amos. We finally found you at last."

Knuckles shouted in shock as he turns to Amos, "PRINCE?! YOU'RE A PRINCE?!"

Amos facepalmed as he groaned as he muttered, "I was hoping this day wasn't going to come."

That was when Amos saw another clawed hand and shouted, "KNUCKLES LOOK OUT!!"

Before the red echidna could react, the clawed hand grabbed him swiftly as he dragged him to the shadows while screaming.

Amos shouted as he was about to run, "NO!"

He was grabbed by the guards as one of them said, "Prince Amos? You cannot escape. Queen Mariana will be anxious to see you again."

Amos begs in tears to them as he turns to one of them, "Please. I beg you. I'll return just don't hand my friends. They don't know about me I swear."

The guards said nothing before they escorted Amos to the dark Obsidian Forest, where deep in the forest lived the hidden Obsidian dragons and a kingdom where three young Drsgon Princesses lives as a war was raging on in their woods.