Yandere Singer

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Above is the image of the said singer...though you are free to change his appearance as per your choice too!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sebastian :
*So let’s keep dancing till the break of dawn,
In this fleeting world, our love will carry on.
Through every high and low, you’ll always be,
The only one who truly sets me free.*

As soon as Sebastian finishes singing the outro, the audience erupts into loud cheers and applause while the band upstage looks on happily and waves at the crowd. The host comes on a little later and speaks to the excited audience in his mic while standing a few feet away from Sebastian.

Host :
Alright everyone that's all for today! And as promised you all can line up outside near the signing table for an autograph session. Make sure to be in a line and follow the rules of the staff.

The crowd cheers loudly once again as the band exits the stage while waving at them. Backstage, Sebastian quickly goes to the green room and takes a seat on the sofa before the others enters as well. His eyes narrow as soon as he sees Y/N.

Theo :
Well done Y/N. It looks like you can finally handle big crowds now.

Y/N :
*smiles* Thanks Theo. But i still get nervous whenever i have to interact with them directly.

Theo :
*chuckles* Trust me. You are not the only one. Some of the fans are indeed crazy that even i and Sebastian had our fair share of nerves. Right Seb?

Theo looked at their lead vocalist who simply scoffed at him before saying in a cold voice-

Sebastian :
If that is the case then maybe Y/N shouldn't have joined us. What's the point of being here when he can't handle the pressure?

Y/N flinched besides Theo who frowned at his words as Micah, the drummer walked up towards the trio before wrapping an arm around Y/N's shoulder and said-