Ugh, Mr Way

Frank walked into the classroom, 10 minutes late. He didn't give a shit, so Mrs Hill shouldn't. She's the science teacher. She also happens to be the biggest bitch ever. Frank didn't want to look up at her because she was annoying as fuck, however he felt he had to because he didn't hear her usual moody, horrible and quite frankly disgusting voice. He was astounded at what he saw. They had a fill in teacher.

He wore a black suit with a white shirt and a red and yellow tie. His long, ruby-red hair cascaded perfectly down his face but being really imperfect at the same time. He had amazing hazel eyes, similar to the colour of Franks but so different at the same time. There was no lying that Frank was extremely attracted to this new teacher.

The mystery mans eyes caught Franks and he raised his eyebrow. Frank was absolutely gorgeous to the teacher. He was only a couple of years younger than him because he was still at college and it was Frank's last year at high school.

"You must be Mr Iero?" The teacher asked. "Yes," Frank said stiffly, maybe he could get himself into a detention so he could see the guys face again. "Very well then," The teacher said winking at Frank which caused Frank to blush, quite noticeably because the teacher smirked. He was doing something on the computer for a couple of minutes, but kept looking up at Frank.

"Class. I am Mr Way. I'll be taking you for science today, as Mrs Hill is busy," Mr Way said in his sexy tone. Frank was very, very turned on. Why not have a little fun with Mr Way...

The class were supposed to be mixing metal and acids together and then doing pop tests for gases to see the findings. Frank, however, wasn't very good at science so he accidentally burnt himself on the Bunsen Burner. "FUCK SHIT!" Frank said, shaking his hand about because of the new, steering pain. "What have you done?" Mr Way asked, holding back the laugh he had because of Frank's reaction. The bell rang then. "Class you can all leave so I will tend to Mr Iero's hand," Mr Way announced. He grabbed Frank's hand and examined it. It was burnt quite a bit. It hurt a lot. Just at the small touch of Mr Way, Frank's legs felt like jelly. He sat down while Mr Way looked around for a first aid box. Frank couldn't help but admire his ass as he walked.

Mr Way returned about 10 minutes later with a white box and his usual smirk on his face. "Let's see what we have here," he said, laughing a little. He held Frank's hand. "Don't think about the pain," Mr Way said and put some running alcohol on it. Frank scrunched his face up. It actually did hurt. More than he expected. Then suddenly he felt a pinch on his arm. "I said don't think about it," Mr Way said and Frank smiled. Damn, was Mr Way sexy. They looked into each others eyes. Deep, into each other eyes. Mr Way planted a kiss on Frank's lips. Mr Way's lips tasted like sugar and tobacco, Frank loved it. "Ugh. Mr Way," Frank moaned into the kiss. "Gerard," Mr Way corrected and Frank blushed. Frank rubbed Gerard's torso. "How about we go somewhere private?" Gerard whispered into Frank's ear making the hairs on the back of Frank's neck stand up on end. He nodded. Gerard led the way out of the classroom. Before they new it they were at Gerard's apartment, kissing deeply as Gerard shut the door with his foot. Frank began kissing down Gerard's neck. "Fuck," Gerard exclaimed, his erection growing in his tight suit pants. "Is that a banana in your pants or are you just happy to see me," said Frank and Gerard blushed. Frank began to pull of Gerard's blazer. Then Gerard kicked off his shoes. Frank grabbed Gerard's tie and pulled him closer. Frank licked the side of Gerard's face. He tasted like a chain smoker tripped and fell into Bath and Body Works. Frank loved it. He ripped off his tie and his shirt. Gerard pulled off Frank's school uniform, almost in one go. Gerard licked Frank's left nipple and then got a loud moan off of him. He kissed all the pay down Frank's stomach. "Fuck Gerard, stop teasing me and fuck me now!" Frank demanded, too turned on for his own good. Gerard laughed.

Gerard ceased the top of Frank's skinny jeans and pulled them down slowly, teasing him even more. Frank's erections sprung free, leaving Gerard very flustered at the very sight of it. Gerard whipped off his pants and kissed Frank, biting his lip. Frank knelt down and pulled down Gerard's black boxers. He grabbed his enormous pee stick and put it into his mouth. Frank bobbed his head up and down whilst Gerard moaned very loudly. He swirled his tongue around Gerard's tip and Gerard tugged on Frank's hair making Frank moan as well. "Frank. Oh my god F-Frank. I think I'm gonna-" Gerard released his sperm in Frank's mouth and he swallowed, porn star style. Gerard kissed Frank's neck.

"Top or bottom, babe?" Gerard asked. "Top," Frank replied mercilessly and pushed Gerard back onto his black bedding.

"Lube?" Frank asked Gerard. He nodded and snaked his arm over to the black bedside table and pulled out some cherry flavoured lube. "Kinky," Frank complemented and opened the bottle. He pulled down his boxers and rubbed it all over his ginormous member. "Ready Gee?" Frank asked and he nodded. Frank shoved his ding dong right in the backside of Gerard Way. Soon enough, moans filled the air. "Move now Frankie," Gerard said cutely. Frank thrusted hard into Gerard and he nearly screamed because he slammed into his prostate first time. He did it again and again. The moans got so loud that somebody underneath Gerard's apartment was banging on the ceiling, telling them to 'shut up'. "Ugh Gerard you are so pretty babe," Frank said stroking Gerard's hair. Gerard moaned really, really loud. That signalled that Gerard was about to cum. That set of a chain reaction. They came simultaneously. Frank fell down next to Gerard.

"I have you whipped, you know," Frank said kissing him on the cheek.

"Frank?" Gerard asked. "Yeah babe?" Frank said.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Gerard asked.

"Hell yeah!" Frank said enthusiastically.