chapter-6

The next morning,

The letter from Maharishi Valmiki's arrived early morning attached with a small apology note and the letter was wrapped around an Arrow and launched right in the center of their dining table. Shri Ram opened the note and started reading it out-loud.

" awadh ke rajparivar ko vandevi-suta ka paranam!

Is prakar patra pahuchane ke liye Kshma chati hun Rajan kintu samay kam hai aur karya adhik!

Van-kanya shrinika!"

" shrinika toh usi kanya ka Nam hai na jo tumhe gauri-shankar ke Mandir mein mili thi, Urmila?" Asked laxman

"Haan Arya!"

"Vaise patra pahunchane Ka Tarika Bada Hi Rochak hai iska!" Exclaimed Bharat

" Rochak to hai hi aur kathin bhi,
Use Kanya Ne Kabhi Bhi yah Sthan Nahin Dekha Hai Fir Bhi mej ke bilkul bichon-bich baan Laga Hai Uska!"
Praised shatrughan

"Hmm, dhanurvidya Mein Hath tej hai Iske!" Shri Ram complimented.

Then the family proceeded with reading about the improvements and developments of the children in their family and their bonds with the people around the Ashram. Soon after finishing the letter the four brothers leave for mahendragiri. Leaving their wives incharge of running The Kingdom Till they come back.

__________________________________________

Shrinika stood right outside the palace gates, waiting for the guards to let-her-in so that, she can deliver the letter in person but the guards refused to believe that she was the representative of the Valmiki Ashrama,

she looked towards the sun realising that if she doesn't leave now,
she will not be able to reach Mahendra Giri in time. A idea sprung-up in her head as she quickly pulled out a thin paper and borrowed some ink and quickly scribbled an apology note.

She sucked in a deep breath and quickly analyzed the internal walls,
She quickly spotted the window to the dining room and sent a quick prayer to Mahadev, then she took the apology note and tied it around the arrow before taking aim and shooting the arrow, she turned around and quickly galloped Away on her horse.
She silently prayed that the letter had reached where it was supposed to go and she had not accidentally hurt someone.

___________________________________________

Hey guys!

I hope you guys are excited for the next chapter and you have enjoyed this one.

I know it is a bit short but I am a bit short on time.

Love you all

Hope you are excited for the meeting of shri Ram and shrinika.