ch-5

Ayodhya raj-mahal,

The entire family was having dinner together, everyone was missing the children and their chaos immensely.

" pata nahin kyon Kintu Aaj Taksh ke nakhron ki bahut Yad a rahi hai!"
Said Shrutikirti as she was unable to stomach the food, it was the same story every day for the past week, the mothers were having a really difficult time being separated from their children.

"Hmmm pata bacchon ne khana khaya Hoga Ki Nahin?" Sighed Urmila, mandavi gently squeezed her hand trying to provide her some comfort.

Ram was unable to stop the smile that spread across his face, he too felt like something was missing from their life but he was already used to the feeling, so, he shrugged it off and reassured Urmila." Chinta mat karo Urmila,
Bacche Valmiki aashram mein hai.
Aaj ke kal mein Guru Vashishth aur Brahmrishi vishvamitra ke bad mahrshi Valmiki ka aashram hi sabse uttirn Mana gaya hai! Tum Sab aaram se khana Khao aur nishchint Raho Sare bacche Kushal-Mangal hi Honge."

Urmila wiped her tears and nodded but mandavi said," Jante Hain Bhratashri,
Kintu is Ma ke Hriday ko Shanti Kaise mile?" Her voice filled with melancholy.

Bharat Smiles and places a hand on his wife's hand and says," bhratashri Ne is tithi ka bhi vichar Karke Rakha tha!"

" kya matlab?" Asked a confused Shrutikirti.

" Tum Shayad Janti Nahin Ho Kintu Jab Ham Gurukul Mein the tab Hamare pitashri ko Har mah Ek Patra likha jata tha jismein Ham kaise hain aur Hamari Shiksha kaisi chal rahi hai,
ine sab chijon ka ullekh hua Karta Tha.
Toh Aisa Hi Kuchh bhratashri Ne mahrshi Valmiki se karne ki Prathna ki thi, to iska matlab ki cal pratah Kal Valmiki aashram Se Koi Aata hi hoga Patra Lekar!" Informed Shatrughan.

The ladies were overjoyed at the news and finally started eating, the tension and worry permeating the room finally vanished as the sisters broke into chatter.

Just as dinner was about to end,
A servant entered the Chambers with a letter in hand," Maharaj ki Jay Ho!
Mahendragiri ke nivasiyon ki taraf se aapke liye ek Patra Aaya Hai Rajan!"

"Mahendragiri se?" Asked Ram confused as to what could go wrong where the protector was Bhargav Parshuram.

He politely dismissed the servant as he read the letter, then he turned towards his brothers and said," Hamen cal pratah kal hi Mahendra Giri ke liye prasthan karna padega?" Worry was visible on his face.

" kya baat hai bhratashri? Aap Achanak itne chintit lag rahe hain, Mahendra Giri per Kahin Kuchh anisht To ghatit Nahin Ho Gaya?" Asked Laxman looking worriedly at his distressed brother.

" Baat Kuchh aisi hai ki Parshuram ji mahendragiri per Nahin Hai aur ISI baat ka fayda uthate Hue Kuchh asuron Ne mahendragiri ke aaspaas Ke Gaon per Aakraman kar diya hai, vah log Humse madad va Suraksha Chahte Hain!"
After Shri Ram explains the whole ordeal, the four brothers agree to leave first thing the next morning.

The wives who had been excited about the news from their children's Gurukul,
Had started to help them prepare for the journey tomorrow. It had been decided that they would wait for the representative from Valmiki Ashram before leaving.