Epilogue

5 years later

"These 5 years changed alot in everyone's life. Anita Aunty got arrested for her crimes, Rhea mended her ways but it took alot of time. Abhi uncle himself had to take her to a psychiatrist for her check up, for whole 3 months. After that, Rhea moved to Abroad for further studies. Prachi and I consummated our marriage, we were happy with each other. Pragya maa was saved, but she was very weak due to loss of excess blood. Prachi hates the Mehra family now, she blamed them for Pragya maa's condition and still don't talk to them. It's her decision at the end, we can't force her. Rhea completed her studies there, but handles her father's business in abroad itself. She really changed herself and is a good friend of mine, Prachi and everyone here. Three years ago Prachi and I had our first baby, it was a baby girl.. We named her Khushi, she's as beautiful as my queen and as smart as me. Aryan, Shahana also got married. Kiara di lives with us, but Aaliya aunty went to stay with King Uncle, her husband. We all are happy now.. A proper happy family." Ranbir's chain of thoughts were broken by Prachi who came and back hugged him.

He smiled and turning to her and kissed her forehead.

Ranbir: Queen, what are you doing at terrace?

Prachi, wraps her arms around his neck:My dear King, it's late night now.. What are you doing here? What were you thinking? I came to see you

Ranbir: babe, I was just getting some fresh air, and now come, let's go to bed. And, Prachi I have told you so many times, don't do so much up and down on stairs, (cups her face) wifey you are heavily pregnant and according to doctor your delivery can happen anytime soon

Prachi: I know, but I'm fine. And about this pregnancy, then my dear husband.. Ye aapki hi den hai.. Within last five years we planned two kids!

Ranbir, winks at her: I'm not the only one to be blamed wifey

He winked at her again causing her to blush as he pulled her close. She pushed him behind

 She pushed him behind

Prachi: enough now. Let's go, I'm sleepy.

Ranbir: as you say!

They moved to their room and soon sleep engulfed them.

Next Morning🌞

Prachi was rushed to the hospital after the breakfast as her water broke. Ranbir was as tensed as he was at the time of the first baby. He was pacing out of the operation theatre.

Vikram: Ranbir calm down, prachi will be fine

Pragya: yes Ranbir!

He nods still tensed. Someone came and pulled ranbir's pants from down. He looks down and sees his three year old daughter. He picks her up

Ranbir: yes my baby

Khushi: papa.. My little brother or sister will come now?

Ranbir: yes bacha, and my khushi will be a good elder sister, right?