(S3) Act 3: Pretty Pretty Princess

~Outside of the Palace~

"GGGGGGRRRRRRRAAAAAACCCCCCCEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Stella's screams resonated throughout Grace's body as she gritted her teeth hard, fluttering her wings hard and diving faster to Stella.

"Stella!" Grace shouted as Stella is still screaming as she falls towards the ground underneath the demon's arm. she caught her hands. "Stella, close your eyes now!" Stella nodded as she did as she was told. She glowed bright and blinded the monster. The monster screeched in pain from the light. The monster let go of Stella and fell to the ground, unconscious. Grace carried Stella in her arms. "The dark magic...in the rain...!" She panted, trying to maintain herself in the air. "...It's...zapping my strength...!" Then, she and Stella screamed as she started to fall. "Girls, help us!" The rest of the PriestessesixXWinx fly outside. They all fly towards her and Stella. They use their magic on her and Stella to help hold them. They gasp as the spell quickly begins to wear off. They fly down and all hold hands around her and Stella, landing safely.

"Wow...this rain..." Musa said in exhaustion. "...It's like anti-magic."

"It weakened our spells and strength." Tecna analyzed. "But luckily, we still had enough Winx left to save Stella and Grace thanks to our Charmix."

"But now we have another problem besides the spell." Cloud said.

"STELLA! BLOOM! GRACE!" Brandon shouted in the distance. "YOU GUYS ALRIGHT!?" Stella gasps.

"It's Brandon!" Stella smiled as Inuyasha and the others, their children, Sky and Brandon ran towards them. The guys reach them. "Shnookums!" She jumped onto him and hugged him.

"Stella. I'm glad that you're alright!" Brandon smiled.

"Hi there, you guys!" Bloom said, smiling.

"We were worried about you." Sky said, catching his breath. "Is everybody alright?"

"We saw the explosions!" Inuyasha said as he gestures to the smoking tower behind them.

"What happened?" Brandon asked.

"Fire spell backdraft." Tecna said. "No biggie!"

"But now we have bigger problems. Another unknown demon has appeared and is after Stella for some reason." Dandelia informed them, causing them to gasp. Just then, the demon awoke and growled at them. The demon roared and was about to charge at them when suddenly some guards came running from the palace and surrounded it.

"We won't let you get our princess! Princess Stella, you must get away from here!" Guard 1 said as he and the guards pointed their weapons at it. The demon roared and growled as more demons like itself appeared.

"This is bad! We need to look for an escape route, so we can get off the palace grounds and get Stella away from the demon." Grace informed them.

"That's right!" Bloom agreed.

"You guys should go and get the ship and then we can meet you." Flora suggested.

"Yeah, it's best that we split up and meet with you guys." Cloud said then widened my eyes when one of the demons charged straight at them with incredible speed. "Guys, incoming!" But we reacted too late. Sky was pinned to the ground by the demon. He grunted, struggling to get the demon off him. Brandon, Inuyasha and the others were about to go help him but are surrounded by other demons.

"Inuyasha!" - Grace shouted.

"Lord Sesshomaru!" - Cloud.

"Naraku!" - Dandelia.