chapter 27

Daya: what , please shreya?.

Shreya: If you take your medicines on time and eat your diet you will get discharged we can then cuddle as much as you like.

Daya: Okay

Purvi: He can lay on your lap what harm it can do shreya ?

Shreya: you are right maybe !

She gently sits down on daya s bed and gently guides him to her lap

He rests on her lap and she gently ruffles his hair ,she places a tender kiss on his forehead.

Daya: mmm

Shreya: What ?

Daya: it feels good

Shreya: I know now rest up for a while

She gently lulls him to sleep and he is lost in the dream world in no time.

The doctor comes in

Doctor: Love heals everything right he smiles at shreya

Purvi: yes

Shreya: yes doc .

Doctor: His progress is quite good he has made a quite a recovery but there is still a long way to go ,he would need your support long the way shreya ,his body is sensitive.

Shreya: I will do everything i can to help him .

Doctor: That's good to hear ,we will put him on observation for 2 days more and then he can home.

Shreya: Okay doctor

Doctor: okay take care

Saying so the doctor leaves .

Purvi: Shreya ,I will go get some food for us .

Shreya: That would be nice purvi .

Purvi: Stay safe .

Saying so purvi leave

All of a sudden there is a thud and the glass window breaks open

A man armed with knife and gun emerges wearing a helmet

Shreya grabs her gun .

To be continued.

Hey guys it's been 6 days since the update,we are extremely sorry, your favourite kenisha has been hospitalized due to her anemia again ,so as her guardian i ofcourse wouldn't allow her to be on the phone for too long ,but seeing the support you guys have her ,I had her type this part out .So please let us know if you liked it and please pray for her .

Sneha m