chapter 12

Sachin: sir the ap police said they will send their officials will send us the files of Christopher through email!

Daya: alright alright.

Abhijeet and purvi go to the Nelson house to protect the remaining kids .

Purvi: kids , You are safe now you can play and study in peace abhijeet sir is Also here .

Nayvee: But miss purvi, we are scared for ledger and ellceee!!

Saidee: yeah and we even heard on news that serial killer Jacob is on loose ?

Delaynee: Oh yeah , poor ledger.

Lilleee: we even have to go to cheer class after an hour!

Abhijeet: we will make sure you are safe guys don't worry.

The Nelson kids eventhough were scared slowly started feeling safe around abhijeet and purvi.

Meanwhile daya and Shreya  talk to the ap police

Ap police inspector mira helps them

Mira: hello ,sir ,sho mira speaking!

Daya: hello sho mira , we heard that Christopher a serial killer who was on payrole is on loose

Mira: yes sir he is indeed ap police is searching for him ,intense search operations are in swing!

Shreya: we wanted to ask you a few questions about this criminal as we suspect he is behind this crime we are investigating on!

Mira: yes ma'am, I will give you all the information I know about him .

Shreya: So we have a case of 2 missing kids they are ellceee and ledger, their mom found a multilated doll head in a gift box attached to their dogs collar!

Mira: This is quite similar to how Christopher used to send to his victims parents but this doesn't mean it's Christopher right.

Shreya: the dolls hair  is uprooted too.

Mira: Uprooted doll hair and drilled eyes??

Shreya: yeah exactly!

Mira looks at Christopher  file and says

Mira: it's definitely Christopher ma'am

Daya: do you know how can we catch him those two kids are in danger!

Mira: Christopher always kidnapped only one kid at a time looks like he rised his levels  up.

Daya: do you have any information on his pattern that helps us to rescue the kids ,and  save other kids he is targeting.

Mira: Christopher has 6 fingers in his hand he is usually disguised as Christina which is his mom and he does magic shows and he makes friends with one kid and that kid is his next victim!

Shreya: oh no sir we had a magic show in my birthday and indeed both of them participated in it!!

She breaks down

Shreya: I don't want these kids to be killed,i couldn't save my daughter I should atleast save this kids

Daya hugs her again this time she Also embraces him .

Daya: let it all out shreya it's okay to feel emotional

Shreya crys in his embrace

Shreya (wipping her tears):  am sorry sir,am sorry.

Daya: no ,no it's okay.

Mira on the other end of the line unaware of this rendevous is confused

Daya: mira sorry about that , thank you for the information and we will call you if we ever need any more information.

Saying so Daya and Shreya determined to search for the magician walk towards the Nelson's residence.

Delaynee: did you find ledger and ellceee.

Seeing Delaynee and her innocent pupp face daya and shreya hug Delaynee, shreya s hair slaps daya s face

Shreya: sorry sir

Daya: it's Okay it's okay

Shreya: we need your help to find your siblings so can you help us

Nen fam kids: yes we can

Shreya: kids , during my birthday party you organised a magic show didn't you?

Nayvee: yeah we did , why are you asking about that ?

Daya: well we found out that the kidnapper is a magician so we wanted to know where and so since you guys are safety educated your siblings wouldn't go unless they know them right!

Saidee: This is smart thinking!

Daya: yeah

Shreya: well do you know who that magician is ?

Lilleee: we have his visiting card!

That's all for today's update hope you liked it do.
Kenisha 🩷

🌟 Disclaimer
: The content shared in this part is crafted by the talented Kenisha Padney and is closely supervised by guardian Sneha M. All rights reserved. 📚💖