MS Anokhi Shaurya Sabharwal

SHAURYA SABHARWAL POV

As everyone left. I too left for Ludhiana, still thinking about Ramesh uncle's daughter. Whom I never met. Moreover whom we don't know and this is all because of BHALLA FAMILY.
But, why am I feeling restless? Why am I feeling like to choke him till his death? Maybe because she's only 21. And that too a girl who ran away. I don't know if she's really doing well or not...

.
.
SHOOT!!!!!

POV END ✨✨

As Shaurya was thinking all this, forgetting that he was driving. Not bothering about ambience.
He didn't saw a girl in white striped shirt and blue denim just came running, infront of his car. But it was already. Before he could process anything, he already hit that girl.

SHOOT!!!!

He came out of car in high volt. As if he it was the only thing he knew since birth. He was so afraid, not for police case but definitely for that girl whom he don't know. A complete stranger.

"Are you okay... look.. I didn't did it deliberately.. I was.." Shaurya tried to reason out why the heck he hit her.
Shaurya scanned that girl, from head to toe, actually checking her if she's alright or not. And she was all okay there was not a single scratch,nothing to cause him worry, until his gaze fall at her face, moreover her eyes. It seems like she was afraid of him. Her eyes make him more guilty. Not bothering about crowd, both went to their LA.LA.LA. world. One felt tickle in his stomach, while other went to that land which she hated the most.

"It's okay. I was in hurry and didn't saw the car. But yeah, we both are in mistake." She said. If Sabharwal's had seen Shaurya staring at her in fear, that too cause of her cold voice. They would have cut their tickets for heaven.

"If....you don't mind.. may I drop you?" He asked with extra 50 cent hesitation which didn't gone unnoticed by her.
She was staring at him without a blink. There was no sign of any emotion. Thinking something which nobody can read. Or this is what she thinks. But immediately came out of thought when she heard him.

"Please.. let me drop you.. actually I want you to forgive me.. and if you accompany me, I mean let me drop you then I will think that you have forgiven for my mistake"

"Are you sure? Don't you have any important work?" The girl asked sending utmost fear in Shaurya's spine without knowing with voice.

"No... yeah.. I mean no " Shaurya said without thinking why the heck he lied to her.

Both sat in car... Shaurya scanned her by corner of eyes and then approach towards her to help her in attaching seatbelt. She stopped him immediately.
"I know how to use seatbelt" This is what she said embarrassing Shaurya Sabharwal.

SHAURYA SABHARWAL POV.

Man.. don't she have any other emotion. She could have said little bit sweetly. But wait how come you are afraid of that girl who's merely just adult. Seems too young. And why the heck did you lied? What about your meeting? But it's okay I am just helping her. It's my car with whom she crashed few minutes before. I know she was in hurry and she didn't even said to me after knowing that I was in mistake. It's the driver's duty to look at road and if someone is coming or not. I was justifying why I lied just to drop her. When she spoke.
Actually what she said was "STOP". And I applied brake, as if it was my only duty. I mean to do what she wished or command? Maybe.

POV END.

"We reached our.. means my destination" she said.. and this was the first time she hesitated in these last 10 years.

"By the way May I know your name??..If you don't mind??" Shaurya asked immediately regretting afterwards. To which she smiled. And that's what he needed right now.

"Ms Anokhi Shaurya Sabharwal" she said and left without waiting for Shaurya Sabharwal to introduce himself. And that was done. He was all shocked after hearing whatever she said. She introduced herself as his wife. And he can 110% sure she didn't knew it was Shaurya Sabharwal himself whom she introduced right now. A light pink tint crept on his cheeks. He looked towards rearing mirror just lost and said.
"Hope this to come true".

TRING...TRING....TRING.......

"Hello.. sorry Dad" He said with childish tone immediately accepting the call. It was his Bade Papa whom he call DAD whenever he do any blunder. And he knew His Bade Papa come to know about his absence in meeting.

"What happened? Why didn't you gone there. I know you in Ludhiana only." Bade papa said.

"Sorry Bade Papa.. actually I was just going to hit that girl... but she's okay now and I didn't went for meeting cause I wanted to drop her off". He said not knowing Bade Papa has kept phone on speaker. And he was luckiest guy ever who got them as family. Tej Sabharwal was not the one who would like to miss any meeting. But when it comes to Shaurya Sabharwal he would let that Tej Sabharwal off for that moment.

"Who was she? I mean do we know her?" Tej asked while other's were suppressing their smile. As it was the first time, Shaurya Sabharwal let someone enter in his car. It was something newest thing ever for them.

"She was Anokhi Shaurya Sabharwal" He said without thinking twice. Yet he was not getting what he said.
There Sabharwal's were in shocked after knowing their Laddoo has married and that too secretly.

"Laddoo...how can you do this??" This time Badi Maa took the phone. It was evident that she didn't like that Idea. While other's were still processing what they heard.

"What Badi maa? What happened?" He asked getting nervous and confuse at the same time.

"You got married an..." She said with hurt in her voice when Shaurya cut her off..

"No..Badi Maa she is not my wife.. maybe there's someone else whose name is same as mine.." He said trying to calming her down. For a minute he regretted for not saying it clearly and hurting them.

"Okay..if you are saying.. okay now I am declining the call... just be home before 9.. we will be there too" she said and cut the call after getting okay in response.

"Man... they thought I marry?? Let it go man..Ms Anokhi Shaurya Sabharwal what you did? Mom was really disappointed.. but I can't blame you either.. it's me who didn't think before saying it all loud".

He drive his car in Chandigarh direction glancing the destination of a stranger..or a stranger who introduced herself as his wife infront of him. Keeping in mind that there could be other Shaurya Sabharwal too. But what disturb him was her eyes. Her eyes which shows him something she never wanted to show. A mountain with secret caves, where once he enter then nor he can come back nor any body can pull him out of it. Yet unintentionally he wanted to wander in her world. Making sure that he was wrong. And somewhere deep in his heart, he knew he himself would be the happiest one to be proven wrong.

That's all for today... You have to wait for more chapters to look into the story in her point of view.

.

.

.

TBC
COMMENT
VOTE

Thanks for encouraging me to continue the story.