One

It was bright sunny day in Chandigarh. A man in his late 20's woke up as birds did their morning duty by chirping just to woke him up at morning 6'Oclock. Not to mention he immediately went to washroom.

"Shaurya..are you awake?" He smiled looking at the mirror as he just came out taking a bath. And here his Badi maa is already waiting behind door to call him.

"Haa badi maa" Saying that he opened the door welcoming her with beautiful positive smile.

"Good morning" Devi cares his cheeks while smiling to which Shaurya reprocate . Without saying anything Devi snatched the towel and started to dry his hair.

"Badi maa... main Ludhiana jaa raha hoon"He said with little hesitation. She looked at him with concern. It's true shaurya never miss her,yet they can't deny the fact that she is his biological mother. She don't hate Astha for being career oriented, but definitely for leaving her shaurya alone at the age of 4. And leaving her first child Shaan, crushing his love and trust.

"Are you?..I mean she lives there" Devi said.

"Mumma.. but I have other work too" He said holding her chin in his hand. As if he was pleading to let him go.

"Moreover, it's not like I crave for her love.. you never let me felt like any other motherless child would feel " As he completed he got smack to which he looked at her amused.

"Now stop your melodrama, everyone is waiting for you to have last breakfast for this month together " As she said Shaurya went all silent thinking"Breakfast at 7 and that too last for this month??"
Devi scan his face to which she chuckled seeing his Laddoo's making different face.

"Actually.. you were late at night so got no time to discuss " Shaurya listen to her keenly looking all confused.

Devi continued" Ramesh Bhalla's younger daughter ran away 2 months ago after getting the news of her mother demise news. So had to go over there". Now Shaurya was all stunned and shocked. Not only him but everyone who knew Ramesh Bhalla being India's 2nd top businessman after SABHARWALS. Moreover Ramesh Bhalla was Shaan's best friend. But what shocked them is the news. Just a week ago he met Ramesh Uncle along with his wife. And Babli di ran away from home? She was there too.

"No it's not Babli.. it's her younger sister" Devi said getting Shaurya's feeling.

"We never met her..all I know is, she's about 21. Except this we know nothing" Shaurya looked all shocked.

"Okay.. now let's go..else TEJ SABHARWAL THE HITLER will come after me for snatching his wife's time".
Shaurya said earning a smack again.

They went downstairs and had their Parathe which Shaurya love most. Being Punjabi it's in his blood to be a foodie all the time.

As they completed. All Sabharwal's left for Patiala to Ramesh Bhalla except Shaurya who went to LUDHIANA for SIAC official work.

That's all the chapter one is about. Hope you like the Bond Badi maa and her Laddoo share.

.

.

.

TBC
COMMENT DOWN
VOTE FOR THE STORY IN
IF YOU LIKED
AND DON'T FORGET TO SUGGEST IF YOU WANT ANY............