Chapter 2

A few weeks later
Alex POV
Jacob had phased a few weeks ago. Right now I'm helping Emily out cooking the guys were sitting around talking. "Let's go get Jake. C'mon Lexy." Sam said I jump on Paul's back. I had on a white bralet and short high waisted shorts. My hair in a ponytail. Once we got to Jake's I hopped off Paul's back. I stood beside him. Bella came out yelling at them. She then slaps Paul. I start to shake I don't know why. Paul does too. It felt like my spine was ripping. Paul phases also. I whimper scared as hell. I'm a fucking wolf. Paul and Jake stat fighting. Sam ran after them. Embry picks up Bella and put her in the truck Jared drives Em picks me up putting me in the bed of the truck. I whimper he strokes my fur. I lay in the back of the truck. Once we got to Emily's Embry hops out and picks me up getting me out. "When Sam gets back he'll help you phase Lexy. Embry says sitting me down I walk to the porch and lay down. The others went inside. A few minutes passed I saw Jacob, Paul and Sam walk up. I stood up running to Paul tackling him to the ground. I start licking his face. Sam laughs as I lay right on top of him. "Baby please let me up." Paul says trying to push me off I growled. I then phase back. Emily came out handing me a blue bralet and a bra underwear and shorts. I slip them on and get off Paul. He stands up. "How come she still has scars Sam?" Paul asked throwing his arm over my shoulders. "The one she loved her imprint gave her the scars they will never go away. That's why she has white lines running from her left ear all the way down her back down her right front leg and left back leg." Sam says. "Also she's the Beta." I look at him "I'm your Beta?" I asked as we got inside. Sam nods. "Jake was till you phased your bigger than Jake as big as me." I nod sitting on Paul's lap after he sat down. Bella was looking at my scars. "Why does she have scars?" Bella whispers to Jake.