Chapter 1

Alex POV
I was at my older half brother Sam's place with the pack. Well Jake wasn't there though. I was on Paul's lap. His head rested on my back as he gently traces my scars. I remember the day I got them..
-Flash back-
Me and Paul were in an argument and I called him a hot headed mutt. I was too close and he phases. He got me right behind my left ear around to the back of my neck, across my right shoulder and arm and down the middle of my back all the way down to my left leg right under my knee. I screamed out and he whimpers as I collapse on my stomach. He phased back and started sobbing saying, "I'm so sorry baby girl." He gently strokes my hair. "Sam!" He yelled slipping in a pair of shorts. I heard Sam running up. He froze and knew what happened he gently lifted me up. I scream out in pain. Paul starts crying at my pain. Sam took me to Billy Black's house. Billy and Sue fixed me up.
-end-
I sigh and get up off Paul's lap. He looks up at me. I smile at him and say, "You guys want to go cliff diving?" The whole pack nods. I go to my room and change into a strapless teal fringe bikini, a dress and my waist length black hair in a braided headband. I walk back to the kitchen barefoot. "You guys ready?" I asked they nod and I jump on Paul's back and we set off to the cliffs. Once we got there I took of my dress. "Paul." I say he picks me up bridal style and take a few steps back and runs jumping off the cliff. I scream while the guys laugh. We land in the water. I swim up letting out a laugh as I ran away from Paul giggling. He caught me slinging me on his back.