Chapter 3 - replied

An pov
Another day, another boring study session with Miss Hyori. Lisa is getting all exhausted, then she remembers that she had placed a letter under the table. When she checks....

Lisa pov💛
Oh my gosh,the person replied... THE PERSON REPLIED! Let me open it...

Dear Lisa,
Hi, thank you for telling that my quote made you get interested in me. Usually people will get interested in other matters ,but you decided to get to know about me just because of the quote I wrote in my table.
           Yes , I know that Miss Hyori would be talking for hours,but I tell you it's worth it. You should really give it a go.
         By the way I really like your name. It's nice.
                     I hope we get to see each other. 

Yours,
Dami.

It's a girl, wow. She likes my name and agrees with me. Rarely a person agrees with me. Damn I actually do want to see her thoughhhh...

Dear Dami,
You also have a very pretty name and I want to know about you , so let me introduce myself. I am Lalisa Manobal , for short people call me Lisa.I am from class 12 B . I am a basketball captain who isn't studious. I have 3 friends Rosé, Jisoo and Jennie. Hmm I like dumplings and my favourite colour is yellow.
            Also I like to dance and sing. I'm a bit popular, I guess you could say. That's it about me. Hope I get a reply from you.

Yours,
Lisa.

                       Next day

Yn pov✒️

Oh I got a reply. Wow she is a basketball captain and popular. Maybe I should ask about her.

Wait she knows Jisoo! OMG, I can meet her then .

No , hold up, she doesn't know my name is Yn right. She only knows me as Dami. I will maintain as it is.

Yessssss, secret mission activated. Now let me introduce myself to her. Let's not giveaway too much.

Dear Lisa,
Nice to know about you. Let me also introduce myself. I am Jang Dami, I am quite studious and also a bit athletic.
           I am an artist and I love music.
I also have 4 friends. Others I will tell you later on..

Yours,
Dami.

That's the end for chapter 3,📙
Let's see what will happen next,🧐

See you in the next ,🤩😍
Bye.✨😎