Chapter 1~Dreams & Visions

*****Farah's P.O.V*****
I run through the grey halls, not knowing where I am. My feet seem to know where they're going. They lead me to a room with a black door. I turn the knob and it opens up. I walk into a red velvety looking room. The door suddenly slams and disappears, and the room stretches out infinitely. I whimper, then I see something. The most perfect chocolate soufflé just sitting there on a table.
"Eat it..." I hear a voice whisper.
"Eat the soufflé..."
I sit on the fancy chair at the fancy table. I pick up the cute dessert fork and take a bite. The soufflé disappears and images come rushing into my head.
"You have... the power..."
"Farah Harson... Air..."
"You can defeat... The One..."
Then everything turns black. When my vision slowly comes back, it shows an image of me sneezing in my room. 'Oh, how flattering,' I think. But it's a special sneeze. Papers go flying and my snow globe from Canada falls and leaks on the floor.
"You have the power to do this and more..." The voice whispers again. "What exactly is... This?" I ask. "Bending the element of air. Controlling, if you will." "I still don't get it," I say. "Let me show you," the voice says.
Then I have a vision. It's of me. Happy, there is a gentle breeze. Sad, strong wind. Calm, no wind. Then it shows me sitting in my room, creating some sort of airball. I then throw it up and it flows in a short burst all around my room.
"Wow, can I really do this?" I ask. "Yes, you have the most potential any air element has had!" The voice says. "But if you agree, you must be wary. The One will be watching."
I wake up before I can ask who The One is. "Ok, I agree, gimme my powers now!" I hold up my arm like I did in my vision with the airball. I don't see anything.
"Must've just been a stupid dream," I say. I sigh and a couple of papers fall from my desk. I stare at the papers in shock and amazement. I gently blow and a whole pile falls.
"Whoa!" I say, laughing. "You mustn't tell anyone, Miss Harson." a female voice says. "And who might you be?" I ask. "I'm your elemental guardian, Erin. I'm made out of air, so you can't see me. We can talk telepathically, so people don't suspect you, Miss Harson."
'Ok,' I say through my head. 'But why can't people know?' 'Didn't the voice in your dream tell you? Hugo is so useless at times.' 'Well, he mentioned The One, but I woke up before I could ask him what that was.' I say.
'Well, The One is more of a riddle than a person or thing.' 'A riddle..?'
'The One is many, yet it is none,
It is ten, yet it is one,
It is here, yet it is not,
It is few, yet it's a lot,
It can see you, yet you can't,
You must be careful, or you shan't,
Ever see the light of day,
The One is watching, you are its prey.'