ch16 =run away from devil

I become rigid after listening this. Bradon get a wind of my condition hence he just stopped dancing and hold my face in both of his hand and try to look at my eyes, but right now i can't afford this.
I slap his hand away from me and i run towards the exist, thank god to the lights that help me to escape the devil for a while.

To my luck no taxi is there and my phone battery is verge to finish, i dont know what to do so i send my location to my father and mother with a message that i am way to home and my battery is dead so find me out. After a while my heels broke up and i fall down on the road and hence my knees got bruises but i didn't see it.

I am feeling like cry like a baby but i know that need to wait till i reach home.

I reached the main road and i see public, somehow i feel safe and fake courage that i will be safe away from Bradon.

I saw an bus stop and to my luck one bus stop at that i run towards that at full speed and conductor stop the bus for me and i feel humanity is still alive.

I sit on the window seat at the 4 row from front. The conductor stop at my seat.

Thank god i always keep 100 rs at my mobile phone cover at emergency .

This literally helpfull for me at this time.

"bhaiya ek station dena please " i
barely whispered.

"madam station nhi jayegi yeh bus yeh toh pune jane wali h, aap ek kaam kijiye highway par utar jana then aap ko bus mil jayegi and sharing auto bhi mil jayega.
" conductor bhaiya said

"Thik h bhaiya " i took the ticket and went down at highway.

Its not a stop but rather than getting down i don't have a another option.

I see most of the cars are passing us on full speed and bus has not been stop but it was running at a speed that i could went down. I looked at conductor bhaiya he said "madam jaldi karo "

I went down after looking here and there bit suddenly a car pass by my side ,it was so close to me that i was barely saved.

I then started crying and started to shake up and hence my walk was very slow like snail, i would blame this on shock.

I am praying to god and just wanted to see my father car nothing else.

I stop took a breath. Meera you can do this, people are looking at me.

I see a bus coming i asked the person standing up for the bus stop "bhaiya yeh bus jayega station "

"Ha mam "

I try to hop on in the bus but the crowd doesn't let me and hence i could not go into that bus.

I feel like crying i went to that bus stop and asked a lady to call and she allowed me.

I called my father and when he picked up the call, i cried out and said "papa mujhe lene aa jao highway par please"...

My father made me calm and said he will be there shortly.

But then i see a auto coming and many board on that now i am the only one standing up in this bus stop .

And my luck is not with me today i see devil bradon coming towards me ,he is only wearing his black shirt his tie and jacket and other assesiories are missing and his full army is with him and if i am correct then many were still are finding me.

His looks like a predator.
If i am speaking truth, i am shock to see him. He is looking like he could murder me on the spot.

He come infront of me and next he crushed my body from his giant body as the name of hug.

I cant breath now but this hulk is not ready to leace me after a couple of tries he leaves me now.
But now he is holding me in his arms and carries me in the car,
I protested but that goes his deaf ears.

He made me sit at his lap in car and barked his arms to return back home.

Now i think my protested on the wrong nerves.,

"Enough meera" bradon shouted at me.

Tears started to flow from my eyes like a tsunami.

"Have you gone nuts or what , do you have a brain with you or not, enough of this childish games, and childish mentality , for once behave a girl at your age do. " bradon yell at me.