Looking For..

Hello Guys Sorry to bother you.. I'm looking for a novel,, and I'm really getting desperate to read this again bcz i forgot the password after i reset my phone.. and it's been a year since..
-
-
-
-
-

Plots(that i remember)

MC/FL transmigrated into a historical era and enters in the newborn baby??, and have a spiritual water .. , her family got kicked out by her father's father/stepmother and gave them a depleted house..

  and the family have gotten into it , and the baby's pee attracted small animals,, when her sister will wash her nappies and throw the water at a certain location..

And then her father's parents got to know that their(fl family) can make money and eat meat like living like riches.. they ask the village chief and kicked them out (completely) again without getting anything even their own money and clothes ,, and even have the audacity to check all their (fl family) bodies just to make sure that they didn't have a single penny on their pocket ...

That's all i remember..
Please 🙏 🙏 🥺 ,, I wanted to write this on novel updates but i keep forgetting the new accs that i created and even lazy to do the task there...

I really appreciate it.. i hope the readers will read this.. and in exchange if you want to request a novel that you want to read as offline I'll upload here... Or others..

Thank You in advance guyss... and sorry for my english,, not my 1st and 2nd language.. 😭😭