Chapter 45

Hey guys..here is the next chapter..just some part of Viraj and Raveena in the beginning..then Imlie's birthday party..

Viraj was getting angry..she had been avoiding him the whole day..hell she was smiling and talking with Imlie..but wouldn't even look at him..so he decided to confront him..as she was going towards the parking lot..he stopped her and Nia

Vi- Hi Nia..

Ni- Hello..

R- What is it Viraj?? We need to go home and get ready for Imlie's surprise birthday party..

Vi- I need to talk to you..

R- Mere maan nahi hain..she was going towards her car when Viraj held her hand..

Ni- Viraj..

Vi- Nia..this is between me and her..please don't interfere..

Ni- Fine..i will see you later babe..aur jayada pareshaan kiya na..toh isse chodna nahi..

R- I won't promise 😜😜

She left..and Raveena tried to yank away her hand..but Viraj held a tight grip..he pulled her closer..

R- Let me go na..kya hain..she squirmed..her hand paining..Viraj let's her go..and then rubs her wrist..

Vi- Ab batao why are you avoiding me?? Is it because of the kiss?? I am sorry..if i made you feel uncomfortable..

R- Viraj i told you..it is just a kiss..itni senti mat ho..come on..

Vi- Tum jhoot bol rahi ho..he came closer to her..and she backed up into a car..

R- I..i..am not lying..

Vi- Please batao..kya hua hain..he rubbed his fingers on her cheeks..when she pushed him away..

R- Stay in your limits Viraj..i am not girlfriend..nahi tumhari wife hoon..so stay the f away from me..she said and quickly walked away..

Vi- Theek hain..go away if you want to..mujhe bhi koi shaq nahi..to run behind you..he decided to move on in his life..it was just attraction norhing else..

Here Imlie was trying to call Aryan..but it was coming switched off..

Im- Ugh..yeh ABP..khadus..waise toh pura din..mere aas pass rehte tha..aur aaj bina bataye..Jaipur chala gaye..

Im- Dekhna wapas aayega toh i will not speak to him at all..she was still fiddling with her phone..waiting for Viraj in the parking lot..when someone came from behind..and puts a hankie on her nose..and she falls unconscious...

The man takes her away..towards his car..

Imlie woke up groaning..her head was paining..she slowly sat up..what happened..and why was she sleeping on a sofa..that too in the Rathore Mansion..and why the hell were the lights off..

Im- Mahesh bhai..Arvind bhai..Viraj..she tried to look around but it was pitch dark..and then suddenly the lights came on..

Ev- Happy Birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉

Imlie gasped seeing all the decorations, cake, and gifts..and most of all seeing Aryan standing a little afar..

Im- ABP!! You are back...she ran and hugged him..

M- Yeh badiya hain..saare arrangements hum kare..aur recognition mili isko..

Vi- Ab kya kare Mahesh jaise Aryan nahi reh sakta hain Imlie ke bina..waise hi Imlie cannot stay without him..

R- They are so cute..looking like soulmates..i hope kisi ki nazar na lag jaye..

Viraj frowned..as Nia pressed Raveena's hand and pointed towards Viraj..what the hell was going on..did something happened with her parents?? Or with her..??

Vi- (thinks)Yaar in ladkiyon ko samjhana mushkil hain bahut..

Ps..Hey guys..so here is the new chapter..please tell me a song on which Nia and Raveena should perform for Imlie?? And do you like Viraj and Raveena's dynamics..do tell..