rebirth

Yahaa pe bhi tu hooro se zyada haseen,
Yaani dono jahaano mein tumsa nahi,
Jeet li hai, aakhir mein hum dono ne, ye baaziya

It has been 2 years since shambhavi passed away, at the age of 80 , she left the world , rudra was right now laying on his deathbed, smiling. Finally , hell be going to her, his love, hus jaan, his shambhavi.

He looked around his huge room, cherishing all the moments they spent in this room. The first time shambhavi came to this room, she was shocked at how huge it was . How both their sons were born in in this room. How her laugh used to fill the whole room and make it lively for everyone.

He was devasted , devasted to the point where he was about to give up on his own life.

Flashback-:

"I- I cannot live without y-you jaan, I c-cannot breathe without you my heart, s-shambhavi, shambhavi, shambhavi. " rudraaksh kept chanting her name like a prayer, laying on the floor looking at the ceiling with numbness.

Suddenly he started feeling pain in his chest. He shouted with agony and pain "SHAMBHAVIIIIIIIII" and that that was the last thing he said before losing his consciousness.

He opened his eyes , he was standing in his room, there was alot of chaos, rudransh and bhaviyansh crying , he looked at what they were crying at. He saw himself on the bed, laying , eyes closed. "Dad, please don't leave us, please dad, mom already left us, we won't be able to make it out without you dad, pls don't leave us" both his sons kept pleading while crying beside his body.

Before he could react, he heard a sweet voice calling him out.

"Rudra"

He jerked his head at the source of the voice, their she stood. The only person who could call him by his name , the only person he ever loved and would love forever. His eyes were filled with tears. "Jaan" he mumbled.

Shambhavi stood there, her old face, yet the most beautiful women still, she had the nuptial chain around her neck and vermillion on her hairline.and she was wearing a red saree with the same panjeeba he gave to her.

The panjeeba! It was not found on her dressing table after he came from her last rites, he looked for it everywhere but he did not find it. She was wearing them.

"I took them rudra, I can leave everything behind but not these panjeebas, it was your first gift to me."  She said, smiling at him. Rudra looked at her withlove and anguish.

"You took the gift, a mere gift but you left me behind, you thought about that but not me, why jaan? Why? was I not a good husband? Was I not your priority?" He said with his cracked voice.

Shambhavi frowned and looked down.

"No rudra, I love you, I love you the most , the 65 years i spend withyou were the most beautifulones in my life , but I had to go, my time on this earth was over-" before she could finish rudra interrupted.

"Over? Its over right? Then take me with you jaan, please, please take me with you jaan , I am in pain, my heart hurts, it physically hurts, I cannot live without you jaan, come let's go" he said and grabbed shambhavi's hand and was about to take her but she stopped him.