EPILOGUE 2 (cuz you all asked for it)

They has their little family hug.

"UGH, get away from me, you 3 stink" She pushed the three men away. "Where were you all anyways? I waited for such a long time" shambhavi said, with an upset look on her face.

"Sorry jaan, had some important work" rudraaksh said with a serious look while both rudraansh and bhaviyansh got serious as well. Shambhavi caught up with the atmosphere. She stepped forward and stood infront of rudra.

With one hand, she caressed his cheeks while rudra closed his eye and reacted softly to her touch. "What happened boys?" She asked rudraansh and bhaviyansh, rudra looked at them, signalling them to not tell her anything and the boys gulped.

No matter how playful their dad might get but when it came to his wife, their mother, even they won't be able to face his wrath, they knew how much their father loved their mother, his love for her knew no bounds, it stretched to eternity that never ended.

They looked at their mother. "No maa, dad just took us to show around his office, bhaviyansh was insisting and some employees messed up with work so dad got a bit upset, nothing else" he said and shambhavi looked at rudraaksh.

"Boys, I want to talk to your father, give us some time alone" shambhavi said looking at her sons. The boys nodded and left.

Shambhavi hugged rudra, "why are you so stressed my love" She said and kissed rudraaksh's neck. He held her close to himself. "Nothing jaan, it's just work." He replied, shambhavi decided not to push him further and hugged him tightly while he muzzled his face in her neck.

"It's our 20th anniversary tomorrow rudra" shambhavi said smiling, she heard rudra take a deep breath, "I love you jaan, would spend a 100 years anniversary with you" he said. "100 years? Cmon that's too much living, I think I'll die in a year or -" shambhavi realised what she said, she knew she did a mistake.

Rudraaksh grew protective of her over the years, his obsessions went to places, one thing against her and he would take the whole world's anger on his head. Shambhavi couldn't do anything even when she wanted to , what would he do if by any chance she died before him? He has a throne to manage right now, both bhaviyansh and rudraansh were kids and weren't ready to take over their father's throne.

"never, I said never talk about our separation again, no one can separate me from you , my heart, not even death. I'll follow you wherever you go" he said, his eyes darkened.

Shambhavi did not say anything and hugged him tightly.

"MAA" "MOM" rudraaksh and shambhavi heard rudraansh and bhaviyansh call her. "Pehele voh abhir, aur ab yeh 2 gadhe. Sab ke sab mere romance ke beech mein aa jaate hai" rudraaksh mumbled frustrated.

Shambhavi slapped his arms and opened the door. "Maa" "mom" they both hugged shambhavi together. "We missed you" they said simultaneously. "We met not even 5 mins ago boys" shambhavi said confused. "Doesn't matter" they said hugged her tighter.

Before they knew, they were dragged by their collars , they looked at their father. "Get out" rudraaksh shouted and they both ran away. "Aree, why did you do that" She said and was about to follow them but then he held her back.

"You are my wife, your time is mine, if they really want to spend their love on someone, they can get girlfriends, I have you only" he said and closed the door to their room and Made sure I was locked and then we all know what happened lol.

Young shambhavi and rudraaksh btw , they are 45 and 49 now