22. Revenge (Pt. 2)

It's finally the end of the Sadness and the  Beginning of my new journey, With my love.
~ Diya Aviraj Singh Rathore
_________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

As diya and aviraj were dealing with diya's uncle. Karthik malhotra along with Ahmad were dealing with Devarshi. Ahmad was waiting for this day from years. He wanted to take revenge from him for all the tears his ammi cried, all those sleepless nights she spend getting Nightmares, all the taunts she heard from society, for the day she left this world because of him.

He hated the fact that he is the result of his deeds. He had his blood in his veins and that made him hate him more, Hate him to the Core. He wanted to kill him again and again.

He wanted to take his ammi's revenge. And That's what he has done the past few days. He have beaten the shit out of him. Beaten him till he was unconscious. Shot his penis god knows how many times, Made sure he cries, He feels the pain those girls have felt.

And Today, it was Karthik's turn.

"Ka.. karth.. Karthik tu aa gaya, .. apne.. b..bhai ko ba..chane.." a small smirk played on Karthik's lips as he heard his so called brother's words before he picked the leather belt and Rolled it around his fist.

(Karthik, You came to save your brother.)

"Funny how you think I give a shit about who you are. Devarshi, Kutte ki poonch kade seedhi na hoti phir sabit kar diya tune." His belt came in contact with Devarshi's back as soon as he finished his sentence. Followed by many more hits.

(You proved that a Dog's tail can never be straight)

"Ahh!! Chh..chhod de.. muj..mujhe Karthik, m..mai b..bhai hun tera! Aghhh."
Karthik lets out a chuckle before scooting down.

(Leave me Karthik, I am your Brother)

"Meri beti ka bura sochne se pehle tak tu kya karta tha, Mera koi lena dena nahi hai, Par jis din uski taraf aankh utha kar dekha tune, Saale uss din apni maut ki tareef khud likh di thi tune." Karthik punched him on the face before Kicking him in the stomach, Again and again on his wounds. Before he went to the Table.

(I didn't care what you did before you got my daughter involved in this shit. The day you layed your evil eye on her was the day you wrote your own death note.)

He picked the knife twirling it between his Fingers as he walked toward Devarshi. He again scooted down and looked at him in the eyes.

"Inn aankho se hi dekha tha na tune Meri beti ko!" Karthik spoke before he stabbed the knife into his left eye. Devarshi's screams were echoing in the room as he twisted the knife before pulling it out and stabbing his right eye straight after the left one.

(These are the eyes you looked at my daughter with right!)

"Abhi se chilla raha hai tu? Abhi toh maine shuruaat bhi nahi ki." Karthik scoffed before he pulled the knife out of his eye.

(I haven't even started yet, and You are already pleading for death?)