Reaction to pregnancy 💗 Part 1

Simon 'Ghost' Riley.

Simon decided to surprise you by coming over suddenly since he was on deployment. He hasn't been home for 5 long months. He went into the house. "Y/n! Angel!! Where are you?" He always called you his little angel because you were a gift from god to him. You healed him and opened his cold heart. He heard no response, it was very late. So he walked over to the bedroom and saw you sleeping. He took off his gear, took off his skull mask and layed beside you when he felt a large circular thing between you two. He thought it might be a plushie or pillow so he pushed it away, causing you to groan in pain and wake up. "Fuck!" You say, sitting up. "What's wrong baby?" He asks, looking at you. "You hit me!" You say, he looks confused. "What?! I was just trying to move this pillow away." He said, looking at you. "Why's it under your shirt?" He lifted your shirt only to find your adorable swollen belly. He looked at you shocked, his eyes wide. "Wait what?!" He grabbed your belly. "You're pregnant?!" You could tell he was happy. "What's the gender?!" You giggled. "It's a surprise..." You smiled lightly. "What do you think it is?" You asked. "I think it's a boy..." He said as you smiled. "Let's sleep and we'll do a gender reveal tomorrow..."

Captain John 'Price'.

Price was coming home, you were preparing dinner. You were 4 months pregnant since the last time he was here, you... Yeah. No need for explanation. You were making your husband's favorite, steak, mashed potatoes, vegetables and some gravy. You were craving broccoli and honey.. you opened the cupboard and grabbed honey, putting it in a tiny dish and dipping the broccoli in, you continued cooking. Then, you felt arms wrap around you. You gasped and turned around. It was price, you smiled and hugged him tightly. He noticed you belly and his eyes widened. "No!" He said in surprise (he was happy, just thought it was fat or something) "Yes!" You responded. "I'm pregnant, darling!!" You smiled. He began smiling widely and hugged you tightly, carrying you and spinning. "I'm so happy! Do you know the gender?" He asked. "It's a surprise baby." You replied and kissed passionately, you finally smiled.

The rest are gonna be tomorrow or in a few days, mb it's short im honestly busy 😭 I love y'all so much and part 2 will basically be Soap, Gaz, Alejandro and maybe Valeria?! I might make Valeria bots since alot of you suggested them lmk if I should 💗💗💗