The Best [2]

Danielle's POV

I was in the Shield's shared locker room getting ready for the show. Joe had asked me what I thought about Summer, Layla, and Rosa.

"Honestly, I'm not scared of the three of them and you know that Joe." I say looking over at him and he nodded

"Summer is focused on looking good rather than perfecting the art of wrestling. Don't get me wrong, I want to look good when I'm out there, but being good at wrestling is way more important. Now onto Layla. She was good. See what I said: was. I feel like after Laycool was over she kind of fell off, it's unfortunate but it's the truth. Don't even get me started with Rosa because we both know I could go on and on about her." I chuckled while applying my makeup

"Well, you are stating facts but I was just wonder why exactly are you in our locker room when the Diva's literally have their own?" Jon complained.

"Hey, I am Colby's sister so technically what's his is mine. Plus, sometimes it helps to be in an area where women are constantly talking crap about you and bringing down your self confidence." I sneered as he put his hands up in defense.

I made last-minute touches to my makeup and pulled out my bag of hair tools. Although WWE had its own makeup team, it felt nice to sit down and do it myself when I felt like it.

I pulled out my curling wand and let it heat while sectioning my hair. When I started curling my hair around the wand, I glimpsed Jon looking at me in the mirror.

"Yes Jonathan, why are you staring at me while I do my hair." I say

"That tool looks oddly familiar and strange." He says wiggling his eyebrows and I sigh in disgust.

"Jon relax, it's a curling wand. I know that it looks like a sexual toy, but please keep your mind clean here." I say and he laughs while Joe pays us no attention.

I had finally finished getting ready and had my gear on. It was all black with sequins on the boob area and black sleeves. Paired with it were black bottoms and a white belt. I won't lie, my gear is revealing, but I liked it. I worked hard on my body and if I want to show it off, I definitely wouldn't pass up the chance.

Colby being the typical big brother didn't appreciate the bottoms of my gear being short so when I was walking around the arena he made me when a huge sweat shirt.

"Dani Rollins to gorilla!" Said a voice over the speakers

I rushed over to gorilla and pulled off the sweatshirt before it was time to go out.

"Holla Holla... All my girls
in the club say ohh."

Then Lillian introduced me.

"The following match is a handicap match introducing first from Davenport, Iowa. She is the Female architect Dani Rollins. "

I got a mixture of both boo's and cheers, but the only reason they boo me is because I'm the sell outs sister. But deep down, I kind of liked the boo's.

"And her opponents, the team of Rosa Mendes, Summer Rae and Layla."

Rosa starts the match and we lock up, I break the lock and throw her headfirst into the turnbuckle. I turn around and give her the stink face.

Layla is now the one tagged in and is dominating, she turns around and yells into the crowd, she's the best Diva. I take advantage and stand up and kick her in the gut when she turned around.
I set her up for the "Destruction" which is like Kelly Kelly's "K2" and "curb stomp" but I hit the ropes while she's still leaning down and jump and plant both my legs on top of her head which leads to a hard-hitting face plant on the mat. I go for the cover and get the three count.

The victory lasted for a short time because I had to cut a promo
I asked for a mic and started speaking

"You see what I just did there huh!" I taunted the crowd as they booed me

"I just destroyed all three women all by myself! I am the best and will always be the best diva in the game, so if anyone backstage thinks they can take me down, they have another thing coming. Stephanie and Hunter, I hope you were watching because I showed you what I'm capable of. I will become the new divas champion and I don't care what it takes. So Nikki, I hope you were also watching because this was just a little preview of what will happen once I get a chance at that championship. Once I get to put my hands on you, it will be ten times worse than what I just did to these three so-called divas! I'll see you at BattleGround Nikki." I say, smirking at the camera and throwing down the mic.

I let out a sigh of relief as I exited the ring. I held my arms out wide and made sure to soak it all in. It feels good to be hated sometimes.

Hope you guys like the chapter. If you want you can leave ideas for upcoming chapter in the comments!