♡53♡

Time Skip to 6 months....

It was a particularly sunny day in the Red Moon Pack,with everything calm and peaceful. A warm glow casting a golden light over the bustling streets.   The civilians were engaged in their daily activities, when suddenly a loud, piercing cry echoed from the Royal Palace.

The sound waves spread like wildfire, making everyone aware that their beloved Luna had finally given birth. Joy and excitement filled the air as pack members greeted each other, congratulating one another on the arrival of the new royal family member.

The atmosphere was electric, with celebrations erupting everywhere. However, a sense of unease settled over the pack as they realized the cries were louder and more intense than the last time, signaling that something was amiss.

The biggest chaos was yet to come, after all It was Mr.Taetae's baby.

A/N: Let's see what is happening in the Royal Palace.

There was an electric atmosphere of happiness and merriment in the Royal Palace, with maids and guards rushing about in excitement and panic.

The occasion was a momentous one, and their responsibilities had doubled. The Luna's family was also present, Both the Queens of the Red and Blue Moon packs, Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jeon, by his side. No one else was allowed inside, as our Taetae was unconscious and the Queens were ensuring his safety.

Everyone waited anxiously outside the room, desperate to see the baby. The Alpha King was pacing back and forth, his excitement palpable. His eyes shone brightly, and his smile could light up a room. Namjoon patted his shoulders, and the Alpha hugged him tightly, flashing his signature bunny smile.

He was the happiest person in the palace today, and his joy was infectious. Everyone present there couldn't help but smile at his enthusiasm and excitement.

There were two reasons for his happiness: first, the birth of his precious baby, and second, the end of his labor finally! The time during his Luna's pregnancy had been worst and a challenging one for him, He was overjoyed that he no longer had to wake up in the middle of the night to cater to him every whim,

no longer had to wear girly clothes to entertain him, no longer had to endure beatings and yellings, no longer had to suffer through his constant cravings for weird food combinations, no longer had to watch cartoons with him.

and no longer had to sleep on the couch because taetae had claimed the entire bed as his own.

He was so relieved that the second reason brought tears to his eyes, and he pulled away, sniffling, to compose himself.

"A-appa w-what did you and Eomma eat *snif* to create such a masterpiece for me *snif*." He asked to Namjoon.

Everyone Laughed at his question.

"Such masterpieces rarely descend on this earth." Hobi said laughing his heart out.

"Appa how did you endure him for 18 years?" Jungkook asked holding Namjoon's hands, his eyes sparkled with respect for him.

This time Namjoon also laughed he knew that his brat must have given very hard time to Jungkook.

"What happened son? Are you tired of him already if you say then I will take along with me rightnow." Namjoon replied in a playful tone.

Jungkook shooked his head chuckling.

"No I just wanted to thankyou for creating such a unique piece for me, Now I have 3 babies."  He said with dreamy smile.

At this moment Namjoon, Suga and Jhope were in relief and proud for choosing such a great and understanding partner for their baby.

Because enduring Mr.Taetae is not possible for everyone. The way Jungkook handled their little munchkin's barattiness with patience and Love, none other could do.