Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event (PT 2)

"How did it just regenerate?" You asked Todo as you backed up.

"A cursed spirit is made of cursed energy. Therefore they dont need advanced RCT to heal themselves. But if you crush their head its game set match. Now what do you say the three of us get to cooking!" He explained to you and Yuji before the three of you struck a pose.

"It would seem," the cursed spirit started as it ripped the bandage covering one of its arms off, "that perhaps I should take you three seriously."

After saying that the spirit started to create wood in a attempt to hit you three but you just dodged it while rushing towards it with Todo and Yuji.

"Thats a wide range attack!" Yuji yelled out while standing in the wood next to you.

"Don't falter wide range attacks have less speed and force." Todo reassured him. However as he said that the spirit appeared behind you before shooting 2 projectile that you reflected back at it. After deflecting them you three rushed at the spirit attempting to get a hit on it. You three were able to hit it but it just blocked it and went back a bit.

"Todo, Y/N let's coordinate our timing better!"Yuji yelled out to you and Todo.

"Yeah"
"Alright"

You three then rushed at it in sync before the ground below you disappeared.

'Oh shit' you thought. As you were falling the spirit attempted to hit you three but you three were able to push off each other in order to dodge it.

"Yuji? Todo?" You yelled in order to find them.

"We're just fine" Todo answered before the spirit landed a few feet away from you. Since you were the closest you ran up on it first and tried to combo it. The spirit at this point had realized you weee getting stronger and your attacks were getting faster and knew that your technique had something to do with that. After you Itadori and Todo both ran up to attack just to be blocked. The three of you landed next to each other and out of nowhere a field of flowers bloomed underneath you. Right before a giant root flew up and almost hit you.

"It's time to unleash my technique." You could hear Todo say as he, you, and Yuji all landed next to each other.

"Huh? Didn't you use it before?" Yuji asked confused.

"In our current situation I don't have time to explain my technique to you. At this point there's only one advice I can give you. Don't stop and believe in me!" He answered Yuji before you three rushed at it again only for a root to catch Todo by the leg. The root then swung him around before throwing him away towards spikes.

*𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐩*

"Huh?!?" You exclaimed as you saw Todo swap places with the spirit.

"My technique's simply me being able to swap positions with my enemy!" He explained before the three of you rushed at the spirit. You landed the first hit followed by Yuji the Todo. Every hit you three landed was leaving critical wounds inside of the spirit. Before Todo swapped with Yuji letting him hit a black flash. The black flash left him stunned allowing him to hit another black flash. Between the time of the first and the second you and Todo had backed up. Before Yuji hit another black flash.

'Three straight black flashes?!?' You thought as you watched him. Before Todo rushed up behind it and clapped his hands but didn't swap.

"Just because I clap my hands doesn't mean I activate my technique!" Todo explained his technique more. The opening caused by that allowed Yuji to hit another black flash. However after the forth it recovered and started to attack again with the same wooden projectiles from earlier. After that it got on a high point as Todo swapped with it and Yuji and the spirit traded hits. Luckily for you this made an opening allowing you to hit a black flash with your bat from behind.