Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event

𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Hey why are you guys all empty handed?" Nobara asked the four of you while dragging a suitcase full of luggage.

"Where do ya think your going with all of that luggage?" Panda replied to Nobara.

"Wait a sec, aren't we all traveling today?" she questioned, "For our sister school event in Kyoto?"

"No the loser of the last years event goes to the winners school and last year our school won" you explained to her as she started to freak out.

"Why did you have to go and win it?" She exclaimed while holding panda by his collar (i dont know what to call it) .

"It wasn't us we weren't even in it last year. They just put in Yuta so the numbers would match up." He struggled to say as she shook him.

"Yeah because that was before Rika got freed I heard it was a overwhelming victory ,but I didn't get to see it because I was in Kyoto." Maki explained

"I'll forgive you Yuta Okkotsu! Even though in fact I've never met you!" Nobara screamed into the sky before you could see the Kyoto students just make their way to the top of the stairs.

"Oh damn, the whole Tokyo crowd wall together huh? You actually came to greet us? So amateur." A green-haired girl who looked like Maki insulted.

"I don't see Okkotsu though..." the same boy who fought Megumi questioned.

"Oh shut your mouth already and hand over the cake box and opashi(i also don't know how to spell this),noodles, and the cookies" Nobara demanded.

"Woah, who's that first year? Badass." A different Kyoto student said.

"Never mind Okkotsu's absence isn't yielding 3 first years a handy cap." A robot nitpicked.

"Is that a robot?" You asked Inumaki just to get a nod in response.

"With sorcerers physical age is irrelevant especially with him. Fushiguro is from the Zenin clan but he is talented. Even more than the head of the bloodline. Comment?" He complimented Megumi.

"Save all of that for the event ok?" A blue-haired girl said to him and the green-haired girl from earlier

"Ok now let's not fight amongst ourselves alright?" Their school leader said, "Now where is that idiot?"

"The idiot is late" you replied.

"Sorry for the wait!" You heard Gojo yell, "Glad to see everyone gathered together I'm just getting back from a big trip overseas. So now it's time to hand out the souvenirs! Now everyone in Kyoto gets this tribal protective charm doll. Expect you Utahime."

"I don't want one!" Utahime insulted back.

"Now for all you Tokyo peeps I have this. Tada!" He yelled out while spinning with a box

"It's creepy when adults get excited" Nobara criticized.

"Agreed" you replied before the boxed opened up.

"Hey what poppin!" You heard as you saw Yuji emerge from the box.

"It's your long dead friend Yuji!" Gojo exclaimed.