Chapter 12 Start of wars

"###": Talking

Rimuru: person talking

Italic: actions

(###): Thinking

[###]: Great sage talking

[[###]]: Raphael talking

{[###]}: Voice of the world

<###>: talking with talking skills (sage, Raphael, Voice of the world and so on)

Black Flame: telling a skill

-###-: using skills

*###*: magic

[(###)]: thought communication

hello: first person narrator

Hello: third person narrator

#hello#: notes for explanations of some things that will not be explained through the story

With Rimuru at Tempest

Rimuru: "You gotta be kidding me the fuck is she doing!?" Punches in the air but in that moment Gobta passed there and gets hit and flies out of the building "Why the fuck is she causing so much troubles..."

Ciel: "Rimuru if we want stop Ivaraj one of us have to go there..." Looks at Rimuru "and the best one to do that it's you..."

Rimuru: "you forgetting that if I move Testarossa, Velgrynd and Chloe are going to seal me..."

Ciel: "It's the best solution for the moment no one here is able to use Skill nullification as good as you do" looks down "not even me if it's using the creations from it then I would be able to do it but pure skill I can't do it to your level..."

Rimuru: (skill nullification my strongest skill and I can use it in all it's power because my body isn't of this world...) looks at Ciel (no one in this world could use skill nullification to the maximum output like I do or their body and spirit would be erased from existence as skill nullification evolved to a point where it destroys magicules if it can't nullify a skill I can modify the effects of the skill thanks to connecting multiplies skills but Ciel and the others even if I give them everything skill nullification would go berserker...) "I'm going to stop Ivaraj while I'm there Ciel I'm connecting to you everyone and if they ask where I'm tell them I'm sleeping..."

Ciel: "I understand big brother" looks at Rimuru that has changed his aspect

Rimuru: "I'm ready to go"

Rimuru has black hair red eyes the horns have black details at the place of blue I think it's blue I hope you understand where I mean

In that moment at the holy church

Ivaraj: "This is true power" about to use her attack when she feels the presence of Rimuru preparing to go to her and stops the attack

Hinata: (Why she stopped the attack she could have destroyed everything here without a problem...)