S2 PT9: Boozy... N

The Spire

N and V try to get out of the net, but Olga has other plans for tonight)

She pulls out a remote, and presses a zap button. The fishing net's joints suddenly electricute the 2 dissasembly drones HARD, causing them to momentarily shutdown.

N grunts and groans, while V can't help but let out a high pitched, girly squeal in pain, N being the always caring dumbass, forgets about cutting the fishing net, and hugs V tight, trying to ease her pain.

"N! We don't have time for this!!!" V cries out, transforming her hands into swords, chainsaws and claws frantically, trying to cut the net's ropes clean

"S-sorry V! You were in pain so i... y'know!" Sheepishly returns to cutting the ropes

Olga continues zapping them. The cycle continues, as the 2 dissasembliers don't understand who the heck is electrocuting them!? N hugs V tight, making the electricity zapping V's body to spread out to N's body too. He shares the pain with her.

That's exactly what Olga wants.

V grunts and squirms in pain, nuzzling against N's chest. N just holds her close and tries to cut the ropes himself.

V finally cuts the net. N rolls out of the still electric fishing net, with V in his embrace. He has instinctively deployed his wings, and wrapped them around V.

V softly whimpers and grunts, the zaps are still messing with their systems, causing N's and V's visors to glitch.

"V-V À-ÆrƏ Ýoų øķá-ày?" Glitching

"H-HØW ĐØ ÝÕŲ ŢHİŇĶ?!?" Yelling and glitching

V tries to roll out of N's embrace, but N keeps her close, his rational thinking a bit... damaged by the current damage to his systems, they will go back to jormal in a moment. But during this "in a moment", some... unrational stuff. N can do. He is basically drunk right now. Like. Really drunk.

N looks in V's glitching visor and leans in for a kiss. V gasps and blocks the kiss by pushing hsi head away with her hand. N tells V how much he likes her, while trying to steal a kiss.

"V-.. #^^$ *beep* sò mūćh. L-ľemmę ju§t..." glitching, and leaning in more forcefully

N finally manages to brush his lips against hers, making V furiously blush, and let out a scream, muffled by N's lips. Absolutely dumbfounded by how quick this shit happened. N closes his eyes. V's eyes dart around as she desperately tries to push him off her.

Olga is still hiding behind the landing pod. Observing the situation with amusement and pure joy, that any eNVy enthusiast would experience upon seeing it going full canon.

"ДА!!! fist bumps into the air I AM SO FUCKING HORNY RIGHT NOOW!!!!
oops..."

Looks at the reader. (You my dear friend)

"Я это вслух сказала?"
(Did i just say that outloud?)

And. It seems like you did. Olga. Erm. Anyway.

While Olga regrets letting THAT slip out of her mouth, N continues to softly brush his lips against V's. He is about to press them against hers.

V blushss furiously, feeling a bit of excitement of what's to come, and fear of the consequences. She can't be soft right now... no...

Not now!

As V tries to push N away harder than the last time, N finally presses his lips against her. He hums and squeals like a lovesick puppy in pleasure.