41. Henry Burgess

Scene 1

One morning, Asya was giving Charlie a playful bath. She knew exactly how to turn what could be a mundane task into a delightful adventure for him. The bathroom was filled with laughter and the soft splashing of water as they played.

Asya: And now, the sea monster tickles the little pirate to find out where he's hidden the treasure!

She exclaimed, gently tickling Charlie's sides.

Charlie (giggling uncontrollably): No, no, monster! The treasure's not here! The pirate will never tell!

Asya: Oh, we'll see about that!

She laughed, continuing her gentle assault until Charlie was laughing so hard, he could barely speak.

After the tickle fight, she carefully washed him, sculpting his hair into funny shapes with shampoo, each eliciting delighted peals of laughter from Charlie.

Asya lifting Charlie out of the tub, wrapping him in a large, warm towel. She hugged him tightly.

Asya: (softly, holding him close) Charlie, do you know how much I love you?

Charlie: (nodding, with a serious expression) Is it as much as the whole wide world?

Asya: Even more than that, my dear. More than all the oceans and all the stars in the sky.

Charlie: I love you, Mommy. You make everything fun

Asya: (kissing his forehead): And you make everything wonderful. I'm so lucky to be your mommy......There we go, all wrapped up like a cozy burrito! Let's make sure you're all dry and warm.

She patted him gently, drying his little arms and legs. Charlie, feeling playful, wiggled his toes and made a funny face, trying to make Asya laugh.

Charlie: Look, Mommy, I'm a turtle, hiding in my shell!

Asya (laughing): The cutest turtle ever! Let's dry those ticklish feet before the turtle runs away.

As Asya gently combed Charlie's wet hair, a distinct knock sounded from the front door. Surprised, she glanced at Charlie in the mirror, her expression curious.

Asya: Here, sweetheart, can you keep combing just like I showed you?

She handed him the comb, kissed his cheek softly, and added.

Asya: I'll be right back.

Charlie nodded, taking the comb with small.

Scene 2

Asya quickly descended the stairs to the front door. She opened it to find an older man, dressed impeccably in a sharp suit that spoke of wealth and stature.