who are you ??

It's my 5th shower in the day. Uhhhhhrrr...... I'm tired of taking these showers. But I don't know what else to do. It's new for me.

I've been thinking about the girl i met in the park, and whenever I drown in thinking about her, my junior wakes up. Damn it's so hard to control it and it's so hard that everyone can see through my trousers.

"You can't keep taking showers like this, Bec. It will start to hurt" irin said

"I know" I said cutting her off

"Let's go somewhere to release your .... You know" she said pointing to my pants.

"Where" i asked

"To the club" she said and i was gonna protest her but she stopped me.

"Don't say anything, just come with me. I don't want you to die from blue balls" she said and chuckled

"Not funny Irin" I said sternly

"And I'm not saying anything funny, just think about it Bec, you know it's not healthy and you should release it. Let's just try it okay" she said and i nodded.

"Now go and get ready, we will have dinner outside and go to a club" she said and i went back to my room to change.

After an hour we both went to eat and the restaurant she chose had amazing food. After eating we reached a place. I'm not sure why we are here. I turned to see irin.

"It's not a club, I know. It's a strip club. Let's go" she said and dragged me inside without letting me speak

"You said we would go to club" i asked her

"I know Bec, first let's try this place. Just trust me" she said and i nodded. Irin is more of an outgoing person and a proud lesbian, so I'm not surprised that she knew about the strip clubs.

We both entered inside, it was a private club. There weren't many people here and most of the people here looked like executives from business.

We both were led to a private chamber, we both settled on the couch.

"If you find someone interested or make your buddy hard, say it okay" she said and i nodded. I was anxious the whole time. A lot of girls came and went. I wasn't even interested in anyone.

Irin was super excited than me, she she already touchy with a girl. Then I saw another girl coming inside, when i first saw her, she looked a bit similar to the girl i met at the park. But she wasn't when she got closer. Which made me lose my interest.

I looked towards irin who was smooching a girl. She turned to me and winked at me. I really don't know what to do. Even though I know a bit. I'm not sure. The girl came towards me and sat on my lap. I closed my eyes and tried to feel her.

She was kissing my neck and dry hummping me. God, I don't feel anything. I don't feel right. She continued kissing my neck and I tried so hard to feel her touch. But i couldn't. When her hands were on my crotch area, i stopped her.

"Enough, get off me" I said and she looked puzzled.

"Irin, lets go" i half yelled. Irin looked at me and tried to stop the girl who she was kissing a while ago.

I stood up and left the place. I went back to our car and waited for irin.

"Dude, you okay??" she asked

"I don't know, I wanna drink let's go to some normal club" I said and she nodded.

She drove the car again, and we reached a club nearby in 10 minutes.

After parking the car, we both went inside. She ordered couple of drinks and we sat on a table.

"Look, don't think too much...." she started

"I know, I tried. But it didn't feel right" i said and sighed

"Okay, don't get stressed. Let's have some drinks for now and talk about this tomorrow. Okay Mai" she asked and i nodded.

"Here you go ladies, your scotch and shots. Enjoy your night" the bartender said and placed our drinks on the table.

"Let's get drunk tonight" irin said and i chuckled. I started to relax myself with few drinks.

We talked and laughed a lot, well alcohol kind of helps us in some ways. I totally forgot about the girl and I was really enjoying the time with irin.

We heard another band playing song. It was melodious. It was a sad song, I guess.

The voice was good. I turned around when i heard some dialogues.

Then I met her.

I just found a penguin in my kitchen
She said, "Love is earned, it isn't given"
But love just breaks me down ~~~she sang those lines. I could feel how deep her voice is and how her voice suits the song.

I just poured my heart out to my mother
She said, "Dear, there'll always be another"
But love just breaks me down~~~~~  the boy beside her sang.

Wish me well
Oh, time will tell
But darling don't say
Wish we could stay ~~~~~~ she sang again

Stay .........

Baby, don't you cry now
What's the time now?
It's goodbye, my baby
Hold me in your arms just like you do ~~~~~~ I was too mesmerized by her voice. Damn she's so good at singing. I was so into admiring her that I didn't realise the song ended until she got off from the stage.

She smiled looking at a group of people. Damn her smile is so radiant. And the way her eyes sparkle. I gulped when i looked at her lips. And her curves are giving me a hard time to breathe properly. And I feel like I'm getting hard again. I looked down and damn I'm correct.

Oh my god What is happening to me.

I looked at irin who was already too drunk to hear anything. When i looked back at the girl, she wasn't there. Fuck, where did she go.  

I roamed my eyes and didn't find her anywhere.

"Bec, is everything okay. You look like you lost something. Did you lose somthing" irin asked in her drunken voice.

"It's her, she was here. She was here irin" I said like a mad person. I really don't know why I am behaving like this.

"Who" she asked

"She..." I paused and licked my lips. I comped my hair using my hand

"Who is she" irin asked again.

Who are you ??