The Game

Just to let all my Readers Know , This Will Be My First Book. I hope you all Enjoy It and Thanks For Reading . please show support to it ( Like , Comment , Share )
*********************************
Jose P.o.v**

It was the opening night for our Semifinals Conference Basketball Game against the Wildcats. We had all went out and chilled at Ron House Before the game .

" Jose hurry up the game starts in a few hours " , Ron said.
" I'm Coming , I just got to get this gift wrapped up for Reina " , I Said.

We All Walked Out To The Car. It Was Me , Ron , John , & Alex. We All Been The Best Of Homies Since The Six Grade. It Been Six Years later & We Still Have That Bond.

We Arrive At The Area & We All Look Around & See The Big Crowd .
" Dammm , I Didn't Even Know It Was Gonna Be This Full " , Alex Said .
" Yeah , You Would Expect It To Be This Crowded , Especially Since We Semi - Conference Game " , John Said. " Y'all Slow Bruh , I Wonder If Reina Is In The Stands. " , I said .
" You Know Your Girl Always Gone Be At Every Game Of Yours , Its Like She Attached To You " , Alex said.

I Just Ignored The Comment & Walked To Reina . I Then Notice This Other Guy , I Never Seen Whispering Some Into Her Ear .
" What Was That All About " ? I asked.
" That Just An Old Friend Of Mines Bae " Reina said.
" Whatever , Hey Listen I Brought You A Gift , I Hope You Like It " I said
I smiled & gave her a kiss & Told Her I Love Her & Ran To The Locker Room .

Reina P.o.v ***

It Was So Crowded In The Area , So Many New Faces & Famous People Here . I Could Do Nothing But Sit Here & Wait For My Friends To Arrive.

I Feel Someone Whisper Some In My Ear . I Then Realize Who It Was ..
" Hey Pretty Girl , It Been A While Since I Seen You , I Hope Your Available Tonight " Julio Said

I said " Idk , I'll Try " . & I Then Seen Jose Walking Up To Me . He Seem Confused Or Some . . Then I Told Julio To Go .
" What Was That All About " ? He asked.
" That Just An Old Friend Of Mines Bae " I said.
" Whatever , Hey Listen I Brought You A Gift , I Hope You Like It " He Said.

In My Head I Know I Got A Great Boyfriend, But I Just Want More Attention.. He Makes Me Happy But I Need Love & Affection .... Like Julio Shows Me .. Although Me And Jose Been Dating For At Least 7 Months .. I Feel Our Spark Loosing It . Eventually He Will Figure It Out. . But I Don't Want To Loose Him ..

Jose p.o.v**

We All Lined up In The Locker Room & We Prayed & Started To Hype Up . I Could Feel It In My Heart , That We Were Going To Win .

" Okay Everyone , I want all of you to go out here and get us the win for our championship game , Do Not Worry , Play Good Team Work & have Fun . " coach said out loud.

" Yes Sir ! " the team said .
" Get Us A Win , Y'all Got This , Go Eat On Them Boys " is all I heard from the other players. . I Felt Confident & All I Can Say That I Was Ready To Play .

*******
4 Quarter
103-103
.25 Seconds

It Been Four Full Quarters & Its Tied 103-103 , With Only 25 Seconds Left On The Clock . I Knew What I Had To do . I Had To Get The Winning Shot. Especially Since I'm Out Here With All My Friends , I know I Can Rely On Them . They Will Have My Back & Support Me All The Way. I Signal John To Pass Me The Ball When I Was At The Three Point For The shot.

We Had The Ball & I Dribble Down Court & I Seen Alex In The Hole & I Passe Him A Ally Hoop & I Seen He Was Going For The Dunk & He Got His Ball Packed & It Went Down Court . & I Ran After It & Seen They Was Going To Score ( with 11 seconds on the clock) I ran and stole the ball & I went down court & attempt something I never done. I see the crowd on there feet , as my heart is racing my feet . I jump In The Air & Dunk The Ball For The Winning Point !!

** Crowds Yell In excitement **

I look For My Boys & We All are Exciting . I See Them Talking To The News . Meanwhile I Was Looking For My Baby Reina . I Couldn't See Her . I was starting to get worried .. I called her phone & Blow It up ! Where The Hell Is She ?? . I then walk to the locker in disappointed but also happy because of the game. .

" Aye Bro You Okay ? , You Look Sad . " Alex Asked.
" Yeah I'm Straight " knowing I was lying .
" Just Making Sure , But We Still Going To My Crib For The After party ? " He said
" Yeah Man . I'll be At The Car. "

Although I'm Happy About The Win . I'm Still Lost Why My Baby Ain't Picking Up Her Phone. I Just Hope She Is Okay. I Then Remember We Had Some Beers In The Back Of My Car , Freshly Cold & ready to Be Drinked . I Seen Ron , John & Alex Walking To My Car. I Guess They Could Sense The Beers & I Threw Them One.

"Good Game Dawg , & Congratulations On The Game Wining Shot " . Ron Said. I smiled & Remark His Comment. We Sat In The Parking Lot For A Little While . We Drinked At Least 3 to 4 more Beers .

I started the car & Felt Weird But I Was Still Able To See. We All Got In the Car & We Started Playing Music. I Guess They Had Some Type Of Liquor Because It Was Burning My Nose. We Then Got On The Highway & We Started Rapping The Lyrics.

I Felt Sleepy & My Eyes Began To Close & The Car Started To Jump From Lane To Lane . I Was Going 100 Mph Although It Felt Like 50 Mph . All Of A Sudden My Vision Then Blanked Out . Within That 20 Seconds . . I Felt Different Types Of Shaking & Screaming. . Then I Realized What Was Happening ..

************************************
Like, Comment , share For The Next Two Parts . Keep Reading For More Updates.