|| Díffíćúĺt tíḿéś ||

"I heard you say, "Somebody is gay" - Maria(listen while reading⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️)

(Chapter 7) Sal's POV:

———————————————————————

(At school, 3rd period.) 

Sal sat at his usual desk, next to the window. He stared out watching the birds fly and build their nests which had eggs in them. He was then interrupted with someone calling his name, "Sal! Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" Asked Ms. Riccio, as she continued onto the next slide. "No, sorry.." he focused back onto the slides, half embarrassed and annoyed. 

*Beeep!* 

'Finally..' Sal thought to himself, he didn't like ELA, one the subjects he is mostly failing, unlike Math where he is getting hundreds. 

He checked his schedule and saw that his next class was social studies. He grabbed his bag and rushed out, as he heads out he noticed someone dragging someone else. It was Jacob, 'who's that other girl?..' he thought. He ignored the scene and head over to his next class. Once he had entered he sees Leah. "Hey Leah!" "Oh hey Sal-.." Sal noticed the look on her face, she seemed nervous or worried. "Are you okay?..you look nervous." Leah didn't make eye contact with him, she just continue to look down at her shoes. "...it's fine if you don't wanna tell me." Sal responds, "she's back.." Leah quickly replies. Sal eyes widen, he knew what she meant by "She." "What?..You're joking right?.." 

Sal felt dizzy. Leah just shook her head, "you should check on Jacob when you get the chance.." Leah mumbled.  Sal wasted no time and ran out the door ignoring the teacher.

He walked through the hallways, he looked in the bathrooms and Janitor closets. 

That's when he saw Jacob having a conversation with Lisa, he walked over to them putting on a fake smile. "Hey Jacob!.." Jacob turned around with eyes wide open. "Oh my god, Sal!" He jumped onto him with joy. "I was so worried about you, I'm sorry about what happened and-"  Sal interrupted Jacob half way through his apology ."No, no it's fine! It wasn't your fault anyways."  He turns to Lisa, "So you're back, I thought you went to Florida?"  "Yeah I was just telling Jacob about it, so if you could let us get back to our conversation that be great thanks." She flashes a fake smile and goes back to giggling and flirting with Jacob.

 Jacob shoots him an apologetic look and he walks away. 

'Fuck..'  Sal thought, he had to find a way to get Jacob away from Lisa. 

(Leah's POV:) 

Leah was walking through the hallways heading to social studies. While walking she noticed a large group of people swarming someone, she walked a bit closer to see who it was. "What the fuck.." She mumbled under her breath, she saw her. The one and only Lisa Argudo. Lisa turned around and noticed Leah, "oh my, you look so much different!" Lisa told her while grabbing her arm. Leah gently pulled her arm away from her, "hey..Lisa. You're back?" Lisa smiled and crossed her arms. "No shit, you dumb fuck. I mean, everyone already misses me. Especially all of your ex's I hooked up with.." She said this with a smirk, instead of fighting back, Leah looked down at her shoes. "Whatever, can you please move. I'm tryna get to class." 

"Not so fast, whore." Lisa then pushes Leah making her fall onto her back. "BITCH!?" Leah screamed before getting back up. She then pushes Lisa back against the lockers behind her. 

They both started throwing hands, causing a huge blockage in the hallways. Some teachers come into the hallways to break up fight, this took them a while since both girls are really aggressive.

 Next thing you know, both girls are on the Dean's office sitting there with black eyes, and bloody noses. "Not this again, girls we've been through this last years. Stop with the hookups." Ms. Gonzalez spoke, Lisa open her mouth but nothing came out. Leah continued to look down avoiding eye contact. 

Leah sighed and spoke, "It was my fault..I overreacted." "SEE? SHE'S A CRAZY BIT-" Lisa stopped herself before finishing the last sentence.  Ms. Gonzalez stared at her, giving her a silent warning to watch her mouth. 

(A few minutes later) 

Both girls come out of room, Lisa with an annoyed looked on her face while Leah continued to have a neutral expression. "This is all your fucking fault!" Screeched Lisa. Leah rolled her eyes and went back to her room.

'Worst day of my entire life.'  She thought as she sat down, she opened her book and continued to write a story she had been working on. 'A few chapters to go..' she flipped onto the next page until she was interrupted by Sal. 

"Hey Leah!" Sal waved at her and walked towards her.

(HELP IT RESTARTED ALL MY WRITING...YALL IMMA MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON, TRUST😢)