003.

𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 | 003

❝ i know you ain't a drug, but you get me so high ❞

for the past few days, alora had been giving kenny the 'silent treatment'

for the past few days, alora had been giving kenny the 'silent treatment'. he tried talking to her, whenever he saw her and messaging her, whenever she was online, but alora was too stubborn to reply, or talk to him.

this morning, alora got a phone call from kenny, which woke her up. she didn't want to talk to him, or accept the call, but something in her wanted to hear his voice again, so here she was, accepting the call.

"omg alo, you actually picked up", said kenny, still shocked.

"boy, hurry your ass up, or i'm pressing that red button", replied alora, giggling afterwards.

"okay, okay, I just wanted to say, I'm sorry, but can we talk, like in real life", added kenny, scratching the back of his neck.

"yes, but where and when", quizzed alora.

"do you know that one café down the street, we could go there if you want", said kenny.

"yes, I would love to, but what time", asked alora.

"is 1 pm okay for you", questioned kenny.

"yes, see you there", added alora, smiling.

"bye alo", announced kenny, waving at her.

"bye ken", said alora, also waving at him.

right now it was 11 am, and since alora knew how long it took her to get ready, she decided to start getting ready, by stepping in the shower.

stepping out of the shower, she wrapped her body in a white robe and started doing her skincare.

after doing her skincare, she picked a casual outfit - a beige mini skirt, a black tight-fitted long sleeve shirt, a black coat and black boots.

for her makeup, she did her everyday glam. for hair, she decided to straighten her hair.

she then made herself breakfast - an omelette and lemon water. later on, she finished her food and placed her dish in the sink, with the thought of cleaning it later.

after checking herself in the mirror and blowing herself a kiss, she decided to head out, since it was already 12:50.

as she walked down the streets of London, she saw a familiar face in front of the café. it was kenny.