HFO 12

No proofread

Payash's Mansion.

The wails of Khushi resounded and rebounded from every corner of the mansion.

Payal cried sitting in the living room of the mansion together with Shashi, Manohar, Akash and the Kapoors.

They knew Khushi will be devastated finding out the truth but they never thought it will be this bad.

After confronting Khushi with the truth, she run off to her room, locked her and started wailing uncontrollably.

Preeto,Payal and Shashi tried to get her to open the door but she wouldn't need to them and it seems she had blocked the door because Akash tried to open it using a spare key but it didn't barge open.

Naina advice for them to let Khushi be for the moment as this was a trauma response to the truth of her life and parents.

They all went back to the living room sitting in silence.

The Kapoors except for Aditya were stunned when Aditya revealed the real identity of Khushi to them.

Preeto who was the same age as Khushi with Khushi being a few months older than her had heard about the kindness of the Raichands that helped her brother and father rebuild the family company back to it glory and more then it use to be in the past was happy knowing her best friend was the daughter of the people who helped her but she was sad knowing Khushi was about to face the harsh truth of her life but bowed to be there for her every step of the way.

Aditya revealed he together with Shashi and Akash had planned to reveal the truth to Khushi and today was the day.

Unfortunately, they all regret doing this seeing the devastated state of Khushi but the also knew they couldn't hide the truth from her forever as she had to take the  place of her parents soon.

Khushi sat in a room crying uncontrollably at the discovery that her parents were murdered.

She didn't give a damn about her being the heiress to the Raichand empire and she will give all that up if it meant her having her parents back.

She missed them so much and it was something she never told the Guptas as she didn't want them to think she was ungrateful for taking her in but she alwa wondered what they were like as she didn't remember a thing from her past about them.

Not even  the account of Aditya's parents, Shashi or Payal about the kind of people her parents were comforted her.

She wanted to remember them through herself, memories of them and through her own experience but she couldn't do that as she didn't remember them.

The only memory she had of her parents were that of a picture Shashi gave to her of the three of them smiling at the camera.

She picked up her phone and realize that she has been crying for over 3 hours.

She stood up and walked out of the room only to find the entire family in the living hall and they all stood staring at her as she entered.

Payal rush up to her, cupped her face and exclaimed in a concerned tone.

"Are you alright? "

Khushi felt sorry for causing a heavily pregnant Payal to worry about her especially her pregnancy being a high risk one.

She nodded and pulled Payal into a hug, Payal was at first taken aback but reciprocated knowing Khushi needed more than a hug after everything she had just learned.

"Jiji, I want to remember them...... I need to remember them. " Khushi cried out and Payal nodded as she pulled out of the hug and kissed her knuckles.